Lost City

Propaganda Man

Bells
Story

|_I/\/K was searching in a city and found somthing big! After figuring out what it was, he put this note on the door.

I found a buired city not to long ago....and this morning I went to dig it up, with some of the stuff I gathered, I looked at them at the cafe, and realized what that "city" was! So I have set off to go to see what is about there.....but mind you this isn't just a regular old dig...if I am right....this will be an adventure of a life time. And as I am, an old man, this is the last time in my life to have a little fun...so good bye. But I am nt as strong as I use to be...I would apreciate it if, some one followed after me...you wil find note like this on the way, I do not have the time to explain it to you now....and it would be too cunfusing, if you wish to go after me, then please go East from here, the next note you see, will be at a bank where a wild vine grows...but that won't be for a while (days)....

Now we must gather together and run after him, and find his notes on the way and solve the mystery.

But...this will be a lont jurney and we will need to set up small villages along the way, and protect the inocent from the evil.

Jobs
Chef
Doctor
Warrior(2)
Scout
Writer/artist/musian
Thief
Archers(2)
Sage~Bambam!
Farmer

How to join

Name -
Gender -
Age -
Job -

Example and mine

Name - Bam
Gender - male
Age - 33
Job - Sage

Atention mods please lock all of my toehr RPs and fan fics, and then edit this out.

editing space for when I can edit

Thanks to Bul
for the insperation
all complaints must come by PM.

Rules

No spaming
No Flaming
No getting off topic
all complaints must come by PM

welcome, we will rest here for 3 days, have fun and enjoy our time here, for I snese little joy in the road ahead...Ultra what are our exact cordnates?

Back