• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Looking to get rid of Tia, Muffy

flea

Bells
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hey guys, I have both Tia the normal elephant villager and Muffy the Uchi sheep villager in my town. I don't care for either one of them and will be TTing them out. If anyone is interested in them though, I was looking to trade for Whitney possibly, or bells.

I'll pay 1m for Tia. I also have Zucker moved out so there's a chance you might get him.

250k for Muffy? I'm poor, surely someone will blow my offer away :p let me know if that's not high enough.

250k for Muffy? I'm poor, surely someone will blow my offer away :p let me know if that's not high enough.

Pff that's okay with me. Really I don't care for her. I'm trying to get either her or Tia to move though, so it might be a bit before I can actually send her your way.

Pff that's okay with me. Really I don't care for her. I'm trying to get either her or Tia to move though, so it might be a bit before I can actually send her your way.

That's fine, I'm in no particular rush. I know how much of a pain cycling out one (or two) particular villager(s) is, too :/ I'll keep an eye out for her though.

Muffy is now in boxes! Since I want to get rid of her in the next 30 and neither ceribells or Jrinke aren't on, all offers are still being looked at.

Muffy is now in boxes! Since I want to get rid of her in the next 30 and neither ceribells or Jrinke aren't on, all offers are still being looked at.

Hey, I'm online now! Can you hold her for a few?

I was supposed to give Daisy (she's ready to move) to someone, but they aren't online D: and it looks like they've been cheated out of a few Daisys before, so I can't break my promise.

Hopefully she'll come online in a few.

How much for Tia?

Sorry! Tia was already taken.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was supposed to give Daisy (she's ready to move) to someone, but they aren't online D: and it looks like they've been cheated out of a few Daisys before, so I can't break my promise.

Hopefully she'll come online in a few.

Aww, that's okay! I can hold out for another hour or two, since you were on the other night and wanted Muffy. (Sorry I didn't get her out sooner, I worked a 12 hour shift and just went straight to bed.)

No need to apologize! I just hope the girl who wants Daisy gets on soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't get Daisy out tonight D:

Back