• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking to explore islands and meet new friends!

Soshibaby

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi! I’m looking to meet new friends and explore some islands!

You’re more than welcome to visit my island:

- I have the Able Sisters (some items include wizard’s robe, loafers, moccasins, top coat)
- I have apples (native fruit), oranges, pears, cherries and coconuts
- Nook’s Cranny will be expanding tomorrow
- Flowers include red/white tulips, white/yellow cosmos, orange/white windflower

Please don’t pick at my planted flowers on the main island :)

I’m also looking for peaches!

Edit - I forgot to add that I’ve donated an oarfish and coelacanth to my museum if you want to check it out! :)

Last edited:
Hey!! I’d love to be friends! My native fruit is peaches. I’d love a wizard robe—can you reserve one and I’ll give you peaches?

let’s be friends!!

Hi, I really wanna make some friends on animal crossing and I’d love for us to visit each other’s island and maybe go egg hunting?? My native fruit is peaches if you still need them! My friend code is 4847 8228 0786 :)

Purple please!!

I saved the purple for you! Can you PM me your friend code?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I really wanna make some friends on animal crossing and I’d love for us to visit each other’s island and maybe go egg hunting?? My native fruit is peaches if you still need them! My friend code is 4847 8228 0786 :)

That’s be great - I’d love to be friends!! I just added you :)

Back