• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

looking for "?"

Thaddaeus said:
There is a guy name "?" on animal crossing but I forgot his belltree name can anyone help me out?
? is a VERY Dangerous hacker, i know.
And discussing hackers or hacking is not allowed here.
But i do know his Name etc.
PM me since i cannot discuss in topics about this.

? is dangerous.

Off topic: DANG I didn't know he was so famous on here.

Anyways, yeah he tried to hack my town and my friends town. So I deleted him. I went to his town though, and it's cool! Hacked, but cool!

CourtneeMalakian said:
? is dangerous.

Off topic: DANG I didn't know he was so famous on here.

Anyways, yeah he tried to hack my town and my friends town. So I deleted him. I went to his town though, and it's cool! Hacked, but cool!
No, i think its to hacked so its TO LAME :/
Thats the problem, he hacks for some messed up reason, (Prob to boost his Ego coz noone likes him irl)
I prefer to go to a hackers town who hacks for fun... They are much better company.
Plus he Bull*censored.2.0*s and hides behind his *censored.2.0*tty poems and fancy words....

He is very dangerous and sencitive if u get him mad he will ruin ur game we hate each other and i think he is after me bc i cussed him out and stuff

Thaddaeus said:
this is true but he was nice to me...
He was VERY nice to me before the incidient i have told you about.
He doesnt trust anyone, he just pretends.
He doesnt have 'allies' or 'friends'.
Just an endless list of people he uses.

Tornado said:
He is very dangerous and sencitive if u get him mad he will ruin ur game we hate each other and i think he is after me bc i cussed him out and stuff
Jacob, he even DARES touch your town i will hack every pc he has ever logged into TBT with back to the dark ages

He might have used me? this is a good point... but I saw him as a friend but now it seams he has no friends....

I dont want him ruining my hybrids bc itll take a long time to get them back erin did help but most i did

Back