• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for the wolfpack! ( active players)

HaJi

Bells
Switch
2166-7136-4812
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello, I am in the process of building a new town and I'd love to have people over for island games, in game needs, or just to have some good wholesome fun. I also hold bell giveaways every now and then and you're free to join in on that as well! I am 23 and so I'd like to play with people around my age, but everyone is welcome, regardless of how new or complete your town is, as long as you follow the general rules:

Don't run under any circumstances unless told otherwise
Don't pick up anything that's laying around
Don't harass my villagers
Don't be mean

These three things are really important to me as I did have someone steal recently and so I admittantly am on edge! If you'd like to join what I've named the Wolfpack( It sounded cool enough xD ), please leave the following:

Your Friend Code
Mayor/Villager name
Do you have a favorite time of day in your town?
What time are you usually on?
Thank you!​

This sounds fun! I'm also 23 and agree it'd be nice to make friends with people more my age haha.
Your Friend Code: It's in the sidebar and signature!
Mayor/Villager name: Denni or Holly, Denni is the mayor though (that's me lol)
Do you have a favorite time of day in your town?: I like the middle of the day in game, everything is bright and cheery!
What time are you usually on?: During the week I'm usually on anywhere between noon and 5pm CST! Weekends it's a toss-up depending on if I make plans or not lol
Thank you!

This sounds fun! I'm also 23 and agree it'd be nice to make friends with people more my age haha.
Your Friend Code: It's in the sidebar and signature!
Mayor/Villager name: Denni or Holly, Denni is the mayor though (that's me lol)
Do you have a favorite time of day in your town?: I like the middle of the day in game, everything is bright and cheery!
What time are you usually on?: During the week I'm usually on anywhere between noon and 5pm CST! Weekends it's a toss-up depending on if I make plans or not lol
Thank you!

Hello !
I've added you c:
if you have time today we can play just PM/VM me to let me know :D
also your signature is so cute and all the deers in one place is like heaven lol theyre all so cute!

You may add me if you want. I play really a lot ACNL... Most of the time my gates are open. If not I am probably on the Island. I love to play Island games together with others. My timezone is GTM+1 but it wouldn't be great issue because I play in the afternoon, evening and night.

You may add me if you want. I play really a lot ACNL... Most of the time my gates are open. If not I am probably on the Island. I love to play Island games together with others. My timezone is GTM+1 but it wouldn't be great issue because I play in the afternoon, evening and night.

hello, I'd love to ! :)

I’m 21 and more than happy to make some new ac friends
my fc is in my sidebar and my town details are in my signature
my fave time is the early hours of the morning, it’s so peaceful, it’s just a shame retail isn’t open to empty my pockets
my time zone is GMT and I’m online dotted about the day and night depending on what I’m doing

Back