• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Looking For: Someone to help me finish my Basement Cafe/ Supply Furniture

VillagerBoyDreams

Giver of fun and sarcasm!
Bells
Cake
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (12) +
As the title says, I need someone to come to Windsake, judge my Basement Cafe and supply me with furniture I could use to make it better and possibly some coaching on how to make it better, thanks for your time!~
:D

I actually have to go, so I'll add in the pictures in an hour or so. Sorry about that, but I will for sure have those pictures up today! :p

BasementCAFEORIGINALPT2.jpg
That's the upper part of the Cafe, it has that TV that every restaurant seems to have, playing a football game or something or another.
You can also request a custom track for your stay for 5 bells, however if multiple people request tracks then they shall switch periodically, I need lots of KK songs to add to the DJ Studio however, we only have KK Etude, KK Song, and Pondering.
BasementCAFEORIGINALPT1.jpg
This is the dining counter (getting the cash register to place on the side of the bar without the chair is very hard, I really need the cash register.)
Then there is the Gift Table, we sell Superb Blends for 100 bells each, coffee is 10 bells each.
Also, a foosball table, it's common for visitors to bet on the winner.
We also need to replace the balloon table with something that fits better, it contains some of our coffee making tools, you can watch us make your supreme coffee right in front of your eyes.
And a barber shop pole, because why not?

Last edited:
It's actually 1x1. I usually see small tables such as this one used in restaurants and cafes for eating. Still want it?

Back