• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for some people who play daily.

SonicBrawler123

Bells
My other friends are busy at the time and I want to play with new people. I give out tons of bells to those who need them and usually provide some entertainment. But, my "entertainment" isn't for children. So beware.

Name: Raymond
Town: Arkham
Friend Code: 5244-3443-3971
Fruits: All on trees, except coconuts (I have raw ones though)

Please be a daily player. I don't want to add those who don't play as often as I do because you can only hold 20 friends. I'm on everyday, and whatever time. Add me first and comment your info; I'll be checking this thread often.

I never played CF but I decided to buy it tomorrow since I don't have a 3ds for new leaf if you'd be interested in playing with somebody new.

Hi, i play everyday and i have no friends! Just now figuring out how to add friends codes. Mines 3539-9035-9564. Add me :)

I added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except need townname and charecter name

actually you can just write random stuff in there as long as the code is right

heres my friendcode: Town: Hipville Name: Hippi FC: 4599-0997-5263

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, i play everyday and i have no friends! Just now figuring out how to add friends codes. Mines 3539-9035-9564. Add me :)

That friendcode doesn't work

FC: 1850-6308-2104
Name: Kianna
Town: Apopka

I added some of you & I play daily but next week I have 2 go 2 school. >:/

I just got City Folk a few days ago and plan on playing everyday ^_^ Anyone want to be friends?

FC: 3053-9597-1291
Name: Faith
Town: Fluffton

Hi. I play daily but I just got City Folk a few months ago. :p Here's my info if you're interested in adding meh.

Name: Jeremy
Town: Graal
Friend Code: 4084-7330-7892

If you do decide to add me, or if anyone does decide to, add me on skype as well so we can type chat on skype if we want to trade, go to each other's towns, etc. Gaming Skype: greengaw.graal

Also if you do add my town, please PM me so I know to add your town as well.

It's a lot easier to communicate typing on skype, rather than typing on the Animal Crossing game itself.

Last edited:
Back