• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

looking for some one to help (item/ catalog request)

yoshilove

Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
hello every one,
first of id like to thank you for viewing this post:)
now to business ...
i need some one to help me catalog and get ALL items available in the game

me and my wife just started playing city folk yesterday ( 4/27) i had gotten this wii and game for my bday the 17th and sad news the wifi and such get closed on the 20th of may ...

well me and my wife are now addicted to this game lol and are going to play for years after this shut down

but we need help to catalog and get the items
so if you can help please message me or post here so we can get together thank you all again

Most items in the game you can get yourself (and that's half the fun, honestly, when you're just starting) but I could help you get most of the DLC since it'll be unobtainable to new players after the Wifi shuts off.
Edit: Disregard this edit

Last edited:
oh that be great, when would you wanna meet up?

I can go later today. How about an hour from now (since I'm in the middle of plot resetting in NL)? This would be 4:00 PM EST.
Edit: It'll also take a while to get it all ordered in even with TT, there's a lot!

Last edited:
kk its 12 42 here :) also this guy just came to my place ..chopping my trees down lol but he had a blue pikman like the red one is that blue one a dlc ? if so hope you can get that one :) :) :)

kk its 12 42 here :) also this guy just came to my place ..chopping my trees down lol but he had a blue pikman like the red one is that blue one a dlc ? if so hope you can get that one :) :) :)

The Blue Pikmin hat is what's called an HDLC (Hacked DLC), it was a widespread thing in CF where people made their own DLCs and distributed them. I do have it, and don't worry, HDLCs are harmless to one's game. Some others I have are Ash's Hat, Captain Falcon's Mask, Dimentio's Mask (Super Paper Mario) and the Turtle Shell item hacked to look like Pokeballs.
I planned to be done around now but I'm almost done, I'll let you know when I've got everything ordered then I'll come back and we'll exchange friend codes. I'm going to including some of the foreign exclusives as well.

I have everything laid out, just check your PMs and send me your FC so you can come pick everything up.

Last edited:
sorry man some bad stuff happened at my house jsut now but if your still here im down for coming over

Back