• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for: Purple Shingle Roof, Black Exterior (Nook’s Homes)

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Feedback
100% (197) +
Hi all, I’m looking to visit someone’s Nook’s Homes to buy the Purple Shingle Roof and Black Exterior! If you happen to have this in your shop one day please let me know! I can leave a TBT tip for the visit :)

Last edited:
Yeah I do! Thanks so much :) let me know when you’re free and I can stop by! Also I can pay you some TBT for the visit if you’d like :)

No problem. And no need to give me bells. Thank you for offering though!
I'm on just for a bit before bed and I can open gates quick, if you're still around?

FC: 2509-7372-5612

Last edited:
No problem. And no need to give me bells. Thank you for offering though!
I'm on just for a bit before bed and I can open gates quick, if you're still around?

FC: 2509-7372-5612

Yes, I just need a couple minutes to log on and then I can stop over! Thank you so much :)

Whaaaat! (@_@; !!
It's all right, hope it isn't heavily dead;
I've saved this exterior to the town where its clock stays the same date forever. So we can try later! Now I'm gonna go to bed, close to 2am and I'm already started snoring lol sorry Bizhiins! ;v;

Whaaaat! (@_@; !!
It's all right, hope it isn't heavily dead;
I've saved this exterior to the town where its clock stays the same date forever. So we can try later! Now I'm gonna go to bed, close to 2am and I'm already started snoring lol sorry Bizhiins! ;v;

Oh my gosh thank you! I?m so sorry to make you wait -.- thank you for saving it and your patience! I got it fixed for now, so I?ll be available tonight and tomorrow as well to stop by. Thank you again and I?m sorry that it happened , I?m a clutz :eek: hope you?re getting some good sleeps!

Oh my gosh thank you! I’m so sorry to make you wait -.- thank you for saving it and your patience! I got it fixed for now, so I’ll be available tonight and tomorrow as well to stop by. Thank you again and I’m sorry that it happened , I’m a clutz :eek: hope you’re getting some good sleeps!
So rryyyy!! It slipped outta my mind somehow when I woke up this morning! ;v;
Please tell me when you're available to visit my Nook's again! I'll be sure to check this thread every now and then.

-p.s.-
And thanks, I got to sleep like a pig queen. lol

Last edited:
So rryyyy!! It slipped outta my mind somehow when I woke up this morning! ;v;
Please tell me when you're available to visit my Nook's again! I'll be sure to check this thread every now and then.

-p.s.-
And thanks, I got to sleep like a pig queen. lol

No problem, you?s a busy bee! I?ll be on now just for a little bit, otherwise tomorrow after 3pm CST works. :D

Back