• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Looking for other towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but i am british and you were a few hours late

The last post was like 2 months ago, why would you bump this

uhh and why do you care whenever i go to a thread it's so funny that u have to be there to be so negative

i thought about what i said and i say arguing doesn't solve anything so i'm going to pretend like i didn't see that

I'm not starting an argument, and I don't follow your threads around, when I click the "What's New" tab whenever I see a thread that's been bumped I go to check it out. And secondly, there's also a thread posted by the staff which says not to bump old threads. I'm just doing my duties as a community member at TBT;
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?60303-If-you-re-new-read-this.&p=1218934#post1218934

wow i dont know anything about this website and i never really look at the tabs and also i dont think your following me i just see you everywhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back