• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Looking for older players 30+

I'm 37. I don't Wi-fi much but I wouldn't mind do it a little more often so I can unlock the train station project. And get the medals.

30s here, too. Feel free to add, and I will add back. :)

I recognize you. ;) That Ankha was from me, wasn't it? LOL

I recognize you. ;) That Ankha was from me, wasn't it? LOL

Ha, yes she was! From Tealeaf, right? Either she or Kiki is my oldest villager. You'll have to stop by and visit her sometime, lol. Good to see you here. :)

I think I have everyone else from this thread added now.

Hey guys, I'll be 29 before the end of the year so I think I'm close enough to count for this thread. My name is Erica. I've been married for ten years and I have two dogs. I ACNL mostly on Sundays and Mondays, and I'm in the Eastern time zone. Please PM me if you would like to be my friend. :) Looking for friends aged 25-35ish.

Last edited:
Erica, I replied to your other thread :) my FC is on page 2. Sorry to be vague but I'm typing with one hand and eating with the other. I can't take ny DS our now because my baby has to have it!

Yes, I saw your post and replied to it! Thank you for informing me of this thread a ways down, I never would have saw it otherwise.

Sorry i have been away for a while, just saw this, No i didnt play city folk :(

Alan did you ever play city folk?

Anyway,I should be online tonight around 8-9 eastern. I have nothing in my town really but I can share peaches!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 4270-2761-7647
Name-Heath (my real name is Missy)
Town-Rattus (which was my town name in CF if anyone remembers me!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have added you and Missy_G and seahawk. :) if u u
have added me, let me know and i will add you :)

Please add me too! I am 54 and play every day....and evenings too sometimes. I will add you all and hope you will add me too. :)

Sakura , Maude, Mairen, another Sakura, Archer, AJs wife, and Erica, I have added you all, either please add me or let me know if you dont want to so I can take you off my friend code list, thanks everyone for responding to this thread and I hope you all are having fun

Back