• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for new friends!

Mayormantis

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello, I'm looking for new people to visit and come visit my town!
Seem to be plateauing, nothing exciting seems to happen anymore.
does anyone have any tips to find/make hybrids or these bushes ive been hearing about?
Also looking for tips on how to make bells? I can't seem to make enough to keep my town happy😔
I can offer some ice or pave items for trade?

i would love to hang out (your town or mine, it doesn't matter) let me know when you are available to play :)

Last edited:
i would love to hang out (your town or mine, it doesn't matter) let me know when you are available to play :)

i already added you and p.s I can bring you hybrids and bells if you'd like! i already have plenty in my town.

Mints can you help me? My town needs some hybrids

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really know what else. No real certain hybrids. I am trying to make a sweets dream town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing certain

Back