• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Looking for my only dreamie: Maple

Puffifish

Bells
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hello, I'm looking for my one and only dreamie, Maple. I had her in my campsite yesterday, but couldnt get her to settle because my town was full at that time (internally dying). If any of you have her and is willing to give her away, please consider dropping off a comment here > <

I don't have much to offer, but I am willing to trade for one of the villagers below if you prefer them instead:
-Carmen
-Mint
-Eunice
(Although I have grown rather close to all of them, so I would really prefer just to offer you the choice #2 below. Please only look at the villagers above only if you really really want them! I want them to go to a good home)

I can also draw you a picture of your Mayor and your favourite villager. You can check out my dA at carrot-milk.deviantart.com (sorry it's not a link ahhh, I'm still new to this forum) to see my art style and stuff. Since I draw traditionally (markers on paper), I can even mail the piece to you in real life if you want to keep it. Otherwise I could just scan and post.

Thank you for those of you who manages to go through this whole wall of text. I know it's weird, but Maple is my favourite villager of all time. Ahhh I dream that one day I'll have this cute little bear in my villager.

Last edited:
Your drawings are amazing! I wish I was that good xD

Btw, if you wish to make something into a link, you can either put http:// before the link, or simply wrap tags around it, like this.. [URL] youtube.com (without the spaces)

Good luck on your hunt for Maple! :D

WOWZA... had to stop by and comment. Your artwork is simply amazing! I've fallen in love lol! Hope you find your maple :]

Ahhh thank you so much > < I'm still working on my art, but hopefully I'll get there someday!

Apparently I gotta have at lease 3 posts before I can post links haha, I'll just see as time goes, since I don't want to spam the forum. Thank you though! And wish me luck :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you mahneeka! I'm still working on it c: I'm so grateful that you think so. I hope I manage to find maple someday.

Last edited:
I wish I had Maple! Would you be interested in selling mayor/village art for either TBT bells or in game bells? I'd love to have a mayor/critter (small -- 200px or less tall) banner. I draw, but I don't draw in the style needed to capture the ACNL cuteness. it'd be something to think about and a way to build your forum rep! And feel free to stalk my cycling thread. I'm teaming up with 3 other people and we're cycling through 4 towns. <3

I wish I had Maple! Would you be interested in selling mayor/village art for either TBT bells or in game bells? I'd love to have a mayor/critter (small -- 200px or less tall) banner. I draw, but I don't draw in the style needed to capture the ACNL cuteness. it'd be something to think about and a way to build your forum rep! And feel free to stalk my cycling thread. I'm teaming up with 3 other people and we're cycling through 4 towns. <3

Hello! Ahh thank you for being interested in my art! I was actually looking into the bell commissions earlier yesterday, but I'm not too familiar with how it works, so I'm still going around the place stalking other bell commission artists (laugh) I might take a few when I have loaded myself with information and stuff. I'm probably staying on this forum for a long while, so I might just start a thread someday.

For the banner, though, wouldn't it be better if it's made digitally rather than with markers on paper? I use tablet sometimes, but to me, traditional is to my preference.

I do stalk around your cycling thread ;)I really appreciate you guys giving away the villagers like that. I'm only looking for maple, so that should take a while ; v ; I hope I'll see the bear pop up someday soon.

Your drawings are amazing, really o_o They are some of the best I have seen! Especially the one of you & Maple. I love her too, she is adorable. I will lookout for her for you, I am sure she will pop up soon! Welcome to the Bell Tree :blush:

Ahh I'm looking for maple too, she's hard to find up for trade lately. I hope you find her~
Your art, though, is amazing ♥ if you do end up taking up bell commissions I'd def request. I'm pretty familiar with how bell commissions work and was thinking of doing something like that myself soon, so if you have questions on how it works I'd be happy to explain to you~~

Last edited:
gah, tbt is glitching again, i cant see your comment D:

never mind i see it now hahah

aw

Last edited:
I adore your art. It wouldn't necessarily be for the thread. It'd mostly be so I could look at it and smile happily. ^_^

I use my iPad most often, but for sketching, nothing beats graphite on heavy paper for me. I totally understand. ^_^

Your drawings are amazing, really o_o They are some of the best I have seen! Especially the one of you & Maple. I love her too, she is adorable. I will lookout for her for you, I am sure she will pop up soon! Welcome to the Bell Tree :blush:

Thank you! I'm really happy that you like what I draw O: I definitely got a long way to go when it comes to art, but I'm still working on it! *furiously scribbles*
I've been going around the cycling threads, but not yet. I know people search for a long time before they actually finds their dreamie, so I'll keep my hopes up, and hopefully I'll run into one sometimes in the near future. Thank you very much for looking out though c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I'm looking for maple too, she's hard to find up for trade lately. I hope you find her~
Your art, though, is amazing ♥ if you do end up taking up bell commissions I'd def request. I'm pretty familiar with how bell commissions work and was thinking of doing something like that myself soon, so if you have questions on how it works I'd be happy to explain to you~~

Maple is so adorable, I'm not surprised that you are looking for her as well! (Although she's not as popular as some of the others, she is still special) One problem I ran into is the pricing of bells. I've seen a few commission artists on tumblr, but their price range really varies so much. I think I might look around a little longer to find where my level of art belongs. If you do start doing bell commissions though, I hope you the best of luck > < do you post your art somewhere too? If you don't mind I'm interested in stalking your art uvu

- - - Post Merge - - -

I adore your art. It wouldn't necessarily be for the thread. It'd mostly be so I could look at it and smile happily. ^_^

I use my iPad most often, but for sketching, nothing beats graphite on heavy paper for me. I totally understand. ^_^

Bell commissions sound like a lot if fun, I guess I'll drop off a pm or something when I got all this sorted out. And hahah yes, nothing beats the feeling of having things down paper. For you, it's graphite, for me, it's the smelly scent of the markers. It's so strange, but I'm loving it x)

I'm too scared to mess with copic much. Graphite erases! iPad? I can save when I've got it almost there and never entirely screw it up! ^_^

if you do bell commisions, both of you, i will definitely request <3

Awh ty `___`♥

Thank you! I'm really happy that you like what I draw O: I definitely got a long way to go when it comes to art, but I'm still working on it! *furiously scribbles*
I've been going around the cycling threads, but not yet. I know people search for a long time before they actually finds their dreamie, so I'll keep my hopes up, and hopefully I'll run into one sometimes in the near future. Thank you very much for looking out though c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maple is so adorable, I'm not surprised that you are looking for her as well! (Although she's not as popular as some of the others, she is still special) One problem I ran into is the pricing of bells. I've seen a few commission artists on tumblr, but their price range really varies so much. I think I might look around a little longer to find where my level of art belongs. If you do start doing bell commissions though, I hope you the best of luck > < do you post your art somewhere too? If you don't mind I'm interested in stalking your art uvu

Yeah bell commission prices vary a lot. I find roughly 500k is a good price for most artists but your art is really nice, I'd definitely stick around a million at least! (if it's colored that is)
And I do have some art: link hereee, but it's mostly just lineart haha, I'm trying to draw my mayor right now though *__*

I'm too scared to mess with copic much. Graphite erases! iPad? I can save when I've got it almost there and never entirely screw it up! ^_^

Hahah I'm more amazed at people who can handle those things like graphite. Don't let the colors of copic fool youuu :D

Ahhh digital art, the love of perfectionists. I can never work digitally ahh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you Maple,but she's going to move soon.

She's planning to move already? O: I can come over if you're sure with giving her away > <

I can't do digital unless it's an iPad. I am hopeless in photoshop, a bit better in pixelmator (I'm a mac addict) and much better with my iPad. With the iPad, I can use a stylus and it feels more like drawing in a notebook, but it has the added benefits of "save/save a copy."

i love drawing, but i cant digitally though..i need a tablet. but i just prefer pencil and paper <3

and water colour c:
but most of my artwork is at school

Back