• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for: Islands to visit.

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hello! I am looking for islands to visit. I would love to shop other Nooks cranny and able sisters as well as get inspiration for island decor. I am willing to open my island to visitors as well.

Hello! I don’t think my island can inspire anyone as it’s constantly under construction, but you’re welcome to visit.

My island is also under constant construction lately. But I would love to see your island. Would it be ok for me to shop while there too?

My island is also under constant construction lately. But I would love to see your island. Would it be ok for me to shop while there too?
Off course you can. I’m gonna play online for a bit, will send you dodo code soon

Hey there my shops are open and i do getting visits, you are welcome to come by just let me know.

My island is not 100% done and i do try to change it a bit from season to season so now its slowly under deco change

Love if i can come visit too :)

Hey there my shops are open and i do getting visits, you are welcome to come by just let me know.

My island is not 100% done and i do try to change it a bit from season to season so now its slowly under deco change

Love if i can come visit too :)
Hi! Sorry I just got this. I would love to have you visit and to visit you. Are you still online?

Back