• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Looking for Friends

D

Deleted User

I REALLY want to try WiFi on AC:WW, I haven't yet cause no one's ever on. So if anyone want's to come into my town, or vice-versa, then please PM me. Thanks.

Nin said:
I REALLY want to try WiFi on AC:WW, I haven't yet cause no one's ever on. So if anyone want's to come into my town, or vice-versa, then please PM me. Thanks.
same here. I have a ton of friends on my list but so far have only gotten 1 person. I get the feeling that alot of them don't have me on their friend list.

Also what does the red triangle and green circle mean beside names. Does that show the ones that have you on there friend list?

No clue, but i've finally gotten on WiFi a couple times, but mainly to endure harsh communication lag.

Also, if anyone has any of the following furniture, notify me via PM:

Cabin
"Chic"
Modern

Nin said:
No clue, but i've finally gotten on WiFi a couple times, but mainly to endure harsh communication lag.

Also, if anyone has any of the following furniture, notify me via PM:

Cabin
"Chic"
Modern
I got Cabin and Modren stuff. Check my Store in Trading Post to find it or buy it.

Back