• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Looking for friends?

Hi I have added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I have added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I have added you ^?^ looking forward to hanging out with you

Hi I have added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I have added you ^•^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I have added you ^•^ looking forward to hanging out with you

O my gosh I didnt see this!! i will add u right now!! thanks again!

so i stopped playing ACNL for a long time but just started back up again. looking for friends to play with cause i've been pretty bored playing alone!

Name: Kevin
Town: Pooop (sorry i'm immature)
FC: 3780-9285-4625
Fruit: orange (i have perfect oranges too)

so i stopped playing ACNL for a long time but just started back up again. looking for friends to play with cause i've been pretty bored playing alone!

Name: Kevin
Town: Pooop (sorry i'm immature)
FC: 3780-9285-4625
Fruit: orange (i have perfect oranges too)

adding you now!
(sorry it is very late where i am, so i am not gonna open my gates tonight. I'm still looking forward to being friends!)

I also see that you are new to the forums! This is a really fun place to meet new friends so have fun and good luck!!

Last edited:
awesome! looking forward to it since I have so much free time this summer. and thank you.

Back