• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for friends in GMT timezone :D

HeyImDashie

♡
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi, I recently restarted my town so I'm looking for other people who have also restarted or who are just starting to play with :) My timezone is GMT since I'm from England. I'm normally online after school which is most of the time after 3:30pm. I don't play everyday but I try to! My friend code is 3797-7809-4220 so if you add me please reply with your friend code!!

Hi, I recently restarted my town so I'm looking for other people who have also restarted or who are just starting to play with :) My timezone is GMT since I'm from England. I'm normally online after school which is most of the time after 3:30pm. I don't play everyday but I try to! My friend code is 3797-7809-4220 so if you add me please reply with your friend code!!

I've added you! I'm also from England and my code is 2105-9136-2654

Back