• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Looking for friends / help with fossils

athosing

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi guys! My name's Sarah and I've just joined the Bell Tree Forum.

I was just looking for a bunch of new friends to come hang out? I can trade fruits as well if someone has pears? I have most of them, I think beyond that. My main is cherry. I also have some perfect cherries too.

Also, I've had my fourth fossil lost for a few days? Could someone come and help me find it? I've tried everywhere and I just know I'll be stuck on three forever :<

My friend code is 0276-0969-0529

hey sarah!

i'll add you, i'm pretty active but with work and other things getting in the way i don't play much through the week!
(i still make time for an hour or so every night)

Hey sarah!:) welcome! I can help you out too!:)
I have pretty much all the fruits!

Last edited:
Back