• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for Apples and Oranges

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hello. I am looking for apples and oranges for my town. My native fruit is pears, and I got cherries from my friend.
They do not have to be perfect, heck I will pretty much take one apple and one orange, just to get a tree up.

Thanks much.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to give you all the fruits! (Oranges,Apples,Lemons,Bananas,Coconut,Mango,Persimmons)

My town Fruit is apples and ive got like 8 orange trees also,i'd love to have cherries and pears,i promise i wont mess with your town.people are jerks these days

My town Fruit is apples and ive got like 8 orange trees also,i'd love to have cherries and pears,i promise i wont mess with your town.people are jerks these days

Don't know what your talking about, people on TBT are nice ^_^ But if your talking about IRL people, yah I understand that >_<
I can give you Cherries and Pears!

Back