• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

looking for active players...

i just started my town not too long ago but i am happy with it :3

online a lot but mostly after 3:15pm because of school

but late at night i go and watch youtube on my 3ds :3

Hi I've added everyone in this thread I've seen because I'm on a lot and need friends - anyone who wants to add me back would be appreciated! Hope people see this..

Last edited:
Added you Mintleaf and RiC. I usually have my gate open in the morning, 11ish, pacific time.

After playing for about four months without visiting other towns/hosting visitors, I'm looking for some friends! I play daily, usually for quite a few hours. I added everyone in this thread; please help me out and add me back!

After playing for about four months without visiting other towns/hosting visitors, I'm looking for some friends! I play daily, usually for quite a few hours. I added everyone in this thread; please help me out and add me back!

Iv added you :) i will be online soon

Back