• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

~*~ Looking for active friends! ~*~

i added you senni

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can add me too anie

- - - Post Merge - - -

u can add me genji, anie, senni, and steely phil

- - - Post Merge - - -

U can add me too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

turns out for some reason its making me add a name when i register someone. so it might be better if u would add me.

I want in on this. I play alot my wifi is sketchy at times so be patient with me I'm new to this. :)

Town of Madison
Mayor: Pookie
Fc: 3540-5343-5293
Da: 5B00-0107-30B4

I’d love to make friends with people!! I just restarted my town so it’s pretty new. I’m 24 and I’m trying to play as often as I can! Would love to exchange friend codes with anyone who wants to :)

Town of Padstow
Mayor Kub
Fc: 0577-0246-1286
(Don’t yet have a dream suite)

id love to visit and have you visit soon! im working really hard on my town

congrats Anie that you have active friends now.
Now you won't feel alone on acnl

im 20 & would love to make some acnl friends ^__^!! feel free to add me.

All of this sounds so amazing. I feel like such an outcast sometimes because I'm in my twenties as well and it seems like I mostly encounter younger people playing this game. Anyone who wants to can add me, my FC is in the sidebar! Just let me know and I'll add you back so we can play together <3

congrats Anie that you have active friends now.
Now you won't feel alone on acnl

Thanks! :D

Added more people, I think I got everyone, even if I forgot to like some of the posts (on mobile), Let me know if I missed you!

I would like in on this!

Hey! I just restarted my town and would love some active friends I can work with. Add me if you are up for more friends! I am looking for the same as Anie posted in the original post! My local friends no longer play so I am alone here now

3DS: 0319-1156-5061 name is Gary

ACPC: 7021-1509-661

Last edited:
Hey! I'm also in my 20s so would be great to play with someone around my age! :)
I admit I may not be online every day, but I have started playing again more often, so would be great to hang out sometime :) And if you would need anything I would be happy to help! It's been ages since I used the BFF chat as well, so would be nice to try it out again.
If you would like to add me, my FC is on the side bar! I've added you :)
(Also, do you use swapdoodle?)

Hey! I'm also in my 20s so would be great to play with someone around my age! :)
I admit I may not be online every day, but I have started playing again more often, so would be great to hang out sometime :) And if you would need anything I would be happy to help! It's been ages since I used the BFF chat as well, so would be nice to try it out again.
If you would like to add me, my FC is on the side bar! I've added you :)
(Also, do you use swapdoodle?)

Added you! I'm not on every day either, but plan on being on more around the holidays as I get more free time, on top of the time I already am on, haha. And I do use swapdoodle!!

Hi! I'd love to play with you in ACNL. I have added your FC and mine is down below and in the sidebar. Send me a PM when you want to play.
-Jack:D

Yes please. My fc shout be on my main page, If not, say so and I will reply with my fc. Thank you!

Btw, I do not fun on grass or flowers, and I am not really a night own tbh :p

Hi ^^ I?m looking for the same thing with active friends! I?m not in my 20s but everyone says I?m mature for my age (I?m 16 if that helps :3) I would love to add you and be BFFs with you :D I?m online every day, especially longer now that I?m on school break. I?ve went ahead and added your friend code and mine is on the sidebar if you?re interested :)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm in my mid 20's and also was looking for some friends on here! Message me anytime, I get bored just staying in my own town. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi ^^ I’m looking for the same thing with active friends! I’m not in my 20s but everyone says I’m mature for my age (I’m 16 if that helps :3) I would love to add you and be BFFs with you :D I’m online every day, especially longer now that I’m on school break. I’ve went ahead and added your friend code and mine is on the sidebar if you’re interested :)

Also yes you should be friends with ForeverGaming, he/she is really sweet!

I'm new to the forums, but people to play with is exactly what I'm looking for!
I'm not in my 20s, but I suppose 18 is close enough :).

Haven't played ACNL in a considerable amount of time, so I've been saving up some motivation. My current town isn't the oldest one, but I've planned on doing a complete make-over of the "overworld", housing and furniture, etc.
Haven't been and will never be a very creative and skillfull person when it comes to designing or decorating, but the process and having fun is what matters in the end, isn't it? :D

So yeah, would be happy to exchange FCs and play some ACNL! My FC should be in the sidebar if I didn't mess it up, going to add yours soon.

Added more people! I hope to play some over the weekend and will be opening my gate if I am able! Feel free to come over if you see me on! :)

Back