• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking for a New Town Tune (Pokemon Themed)

Holla

Salmon Run Survivalist
Bells
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Golden Salmonid Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Hello! :) I am just looking for a new town tune, as mine has been the same since July. I am mainly looking for Pokemon themes (from the show or games).

Any suggestions would be great, or any links to sites that have good tunes. Thanks!

Mine used to be one of the bike themes lol. It was pretty fun.
Now mine's frozen too! Do you wanna build a snooowww maaaaan :p It's great
In the past it's been that Horse with No Name song (hahaha) and the song in Kingdom Hearts' Traverse town... Recently it was one of the shanties from Assassins Creed Black Flag, which got annoying pretty fast cus I was hearing it on both AC's (animal crossing / assassin's creed lol).
I guess "I wanna be - the very best - like no one ever wuuuuzzz" is pretty overused... still classy tho!

I guess "I wanna be - the very best - like no one ever wuuuuzzz" is pretty overused... still classy tho!

I was thinking I'd like to try that one even though it is super overused, but I just can't seem to find the notes for it...

I'm also trying to get a certain Pokemon themed town tune.I'm after Meloetta's song: Relic Song. I already know the first couple of notes but I don't know the notes I should use for the rest of the song.

Back