• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading LOLLY STILL UP FOR GRABS ENDS AT 8!!

GunsOverBeauty

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Come on cute little lolly up for grabs still!!!

Hiya!!! :3 I'm trading my cute little Lolly!! She is a dreamie but I'm not sure if I like having to cats in my town. So I'm getting my husband one of he dreamies. (even tho he's one and only dreamie is Hamphery....) here's the list below the first one is the one I really want but will accept who ever offers any of theses :) just depends on my husband lol

LOBO
WOLFGANG
CRANSTON
MOTT

If no one gives me any offers on theses guys here is what I need on my list

WILLOW
MEREGURE

BELL OFFERS ARE WELCOMED AND I WILL STOP THIS AROUND 8ish THIS WELL TELL ME HOW BAD YOU WANT HER CUZ I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER TO SOMEONE WHO'S JUST GOING TO SELL HER!!!!!

SOOOOOOO START!!!!!!
Trade fell last time so here is it agian :)

Last edited:
Back