• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

LOL WOW.

Fanghorn

Bells
The birthday annoucement was made on my birthday. >.> (today)

SO WHERS MEH CAKE?

ugh anyway I've had such a busy day, 3 band performances till 7 and like 2 school projects.

Fanghorn said:

SO WHERS MEH CAKE?

ugh anyway I've had such a busy day, 3 band performances till 7 and like 2 school projects.
What do you play?

Oh, and happy birthday.

:p

Gengar said:
Fanghorn said:

SO WHERS MEH CAKE?

What do you play?

Oh, and happy birthday.

:p
Trombone and drumline netx year when there going to be short on people.

heh the irony

Same cake as last year. Sorry

:(
index1gv1.jpg

I sent you your present already. BTW, I also play trombone and bass/snare drum. Mostly trombone though.

JJH0369 said:
I sent you your present already. BTW, I also play trombone and bass/snare drum. Mostly trombone though.
FO REAL >:O

I'm picking up bass guitar next week! PLus like I said I play drums for the band.

Whoa, brothers from another mother. 0_o

Weird cuz I already have a twin sister ahhaha.

Fanghorn said:
JJH0369 said:

I'm picking up bass guitar next week! PLus like I said I play drums for the band.

I know how to play bass. But I don't have one. My sister and I both have an acoustic. But my friend taught me how to play bass.

JJH0369 said:
Fanghorn said:
JJH0369 said:

I know how to play bass. But I don't have one. My sister and I both have an acoustic. But my friend taught me how to play bass.
Still, Bass is bass.

I would love to play stand up bass in our jazz band.

Too bad the guy sucks at it. I'll prolly take his spot there next year.

Back