• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buried in work this week, and I have a lot of stuff going on at my job too.. I apologise for the lateness of this week's update.. I'm unsure as to when it'll come, but I promise I won't leave it until Sunday.

It's so weird seeing Marshal at #5, when he was always #1.
Huh.....well good job Beau...I guess...

Also, I hope Whitney doesn't go to Tier 2, that snow wolf needs more love now.

Last edited:
I would suggest Tammy get moved down. I've tried to get rid of her twice for free and no one will even offer to take her. Also I've never met anyone with her as a dreamie.

he said he would have this up before Sunday..... it's not going to come until like Tuesday or Wednesday I'm guessing.

Prob just be a 2 week update

Same.

For all I know, Rooney won't be leaving Tier 5 anytime soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tier 1.

Ah okay. I wasn't sure if I should go by the image (where she's tier 2) or the list. Thanks for the response though. :)

edit: I also realized both are dated, oops

Last edited:
I would suggest Tammy get moved down. I've tried to get rid of her twice for free and no one will even offer to take her. Also I've never met anyone with her as a dreamie.
Well now you did :p

Anywaysss I find myself checking this quite often even though I've got all of the villagers, can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm super sorry for the lack of update.

I have had a huge stack of work to do and other commitments that I've needed to meet before anything else. Pile that on top of a 40 hour working week and 10 hours commuting over a week and I'm left drained and unable to concentrate.

However, I have two weeks off starting on Thursday, so I promise that the update (split in two, just as I have done when this has happened before) will be on Friday, without fail. You have my word. We will then be back on track by Sunday.

See you all then and I apologise unreservedly for the delay.

Thank you!

I have had a huge stack of work to do and other commitments that I've needed to meet before anything else. Pile that on top of a 40 hour working week and 10 hours commuting over a week and I'm left drained and unable to concentrate.

However, I have two weeks off starting on Thursday, so I promise that the update (split in two, just as I have done when this has happened before) will be on Friday, without fail. You have my word. We will then be back on track by Sunday.

You have done a lot for The Bell Tree Forums!

I'm very appreciative.

Take good care!

It's fine! I know you're busy, and you've already done a lot of good work on this list and guide, so don't feel obliged to have to continually update the guide every exact time, work comes before :)

Why is Beau so popular? I just got him in my town today, but I'm planning on moving him out. This is actually my second time moving him out of my town lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back