• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Marshaaallllll wake up reclaim your throne already!!!!!! *while cheering for Beau on the side*

and Fuchsia...you awful-hideous-equivalent-of-snookie-and-nicki-minaj-and-anything-along-those-lines-thing.
*shakes fist* I'll make sure I void every single one of you. XD
You are not worthy to be in the same tier as Mitzi Julian Erik Poppy Skye Flurry.

I ship my Beau and Fauna, they will be the king and queen of this tier for the week! HUZZAH!

Another vote for Beardo

C'mon you guys, gotta love him

Also, more love for Pietro maybe?

Hang in there, Punchy and Lolly... :(

Good for Bangle, though! I've always thought the tigers were great villagers.

C'mon Marshaaallllll wake up reclaim your throne already!!!!!! *while cheering for Beau on the side*

and Fuchsia...you awful-hideous-equivalent-of-snookie-and-nicki-minaj-and-anything-along-those-lines-thing.
*shakes fist* I'll make sure I void every single one of you. XD
You are not worthy to be in the same tier as Mitzi Julian Erik Poppy Skye Flurry.

Bit harsh. Fuchsia is very sweet. :)

Yas Bangle yas, move on up. I feel partially responsible for this considering I posted in the LF thread for her nearly 10 times this week, even though I still didn't find her :c
A lot is changing right now and it's kind of fun to see!

Static needs more love, the superior grumpy squirrel villager (Marshal is still cool tho). Also Mira needs to make her way back to tier 2 :p

I honestly would not be surprised if Molly made it up to T1, she's super popular lately. I just traded her for Chief, actually.

Eldin,

Molly has been in Tier #01 before. It happened either last spring or summer [2014]. That was a period where the likes of Bam and Phoebe also had the experience of arriving in the top ranks.

snapdragon,

It was this month [February 2015] that marked Julian having fallen out of the top tier. It's been having to do with the rise of Chief. Plus, some who had previously fallen out of Tier #01 reascended. (Whitney and Zucker spring to mind.)

Eldin,

Molly has been in Tier #01 before. It happened either last spring or summer [2014]. That was a period where the likes of Bam and Phoebe also had the experience of arriving in the top ranks.

snapdragon,

It was this month [February 2015] that marked Julian having fallen out of the top tier. It's been having to do with the rise of Chief. Plus, some who had previously fallen out of Tier #01 reascended. (Whitney and Zucker spring to mind.)

interesting, thanks for the context! i don't follow the thread too closely but i was surprised by that!

Oddly, my favorite is Hamphrey. He's just so chill and mature. I like him a lot.
I have weird favorites

I hear you, I got Hamphrey in from the campsite for my cycle for Chief. Once he was there a while I realized how much I actually liked him! I'm surprised he's not more popular. Unfortunately I don't have room for two crankies, but if I get a second town he will definitely be in it! c;

I'm sad Biskit and Cherry don't get more love, They are like the best villagers ever! I've been restarting forever now to just get one of them in my starting own!!!

I think Bill should be higher. I have seen a lot of people that want him. Also I got a ton of messages about Wendy after I already voided her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back