LINKERATOR96761 gets to play Halo, Zelda style!

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
So, I tested out this beta map with some random people today on Halo: Custom Edition. It lets you play around in Hyrule Feild and Lon Lon ranch. This is only the beta version, and they didn't add any swords yet... <_< But it was still pretty awesome. If you buy Halo PC, you can download this add on (Halo: Custom Edition, or Halo: CE) for free. It basically lets you make your own maps and do anything with it to lpay on multi with some other people. Here are some screenchots, and remember, these are in the compressed JPEG format, which degrades the pictures' quality by a tad bit, so the graphical quality of the screenshot isn't the same as the graphical quality of the actual game.

hurulefeild3.jpg

hurulefeild2.jpg

hf3.jpg

514090ec.jpg

No, it's your fat pictures. >=D

Cool, I guess.

I call the the BR the new Pistol. >__>

PikMino42 said:
It looks like Epona replaced a Ghost.

:p Am I right?
Nope, it looks more like a Warthog.... I guess it was just built off of the hog.

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
It looks like Epona replaced a Ghost. :p Am I right?
Nope, it looks more like a Warthog.... I guess it was just built off of the hog.
Yup, they built it off the hog. Sometimes you stand on it, sometimes you sit. It still kinda drives like a hog too, but then you have the shooting ability of a passenger.

Back