Buying Lily of the Valley (UPDATED OFFER) ~ SELLING collectibles

Hi! I also hope I’m not lowballing, but would you be willing to part with two of your more recent winter mittens for 20 TBT?

Edit: actually, after looking at my own inventory more closely, could I get a recent mitten (anytime post 2016) and one of your 2016 mittens?

I would also be really interested in date trading Jingle Christmas Dolls if this is something you’d be okay with, but no pressure!

Also I love your snow bunny and I hope I can get one someday 😭

Last edited:
Hi! I also hope I’m not lowballing, but would you be willing to part with two of your more recent winter mittens for 20 TBT?

Edit: actually, after looking at my own inventory more closely, could I get a recent mitten (anytime post 2016) and one of your 2016 mittens?

I would also be really interested in date trading Jingle Christmas Dolls if this is something you’d be okay with, but no pressure!

Also I love your snow bunny and I hope I can get one someday 😭
Hey! Snow bunny is non-gift-able sorry~
I'm fine with date trading the dolls, and the two mittens for 20tbt each if you still are?

Hey! Snow bunny is non-gift-able sorry~
I'm fine with date trading the dolls, and the two mittens for 20tbt each if you still are?
Yeah, I know snow bunny’s not giftable sadly. Just pining over how cute it is :(

Sure, I’m still good to do the mitten purchase and date trade. Thank you so much for agreeing to do the latter especially! I’ll send the TBT and Jingle Christmas Doll over now :)

Hi the collectible tier list says it's on the < 100 range, would you be willing to go half way and sell it for 50tbt? I can add more if you'd like :D

Hellooo! Would you mind date trading January Birthstones? Tysm!

Hi again! Would you be willing to part with one of your red candies for 50 TBT? :)
Yep sure, i'll send it over :)
Post automatically merged:

Hellooo! Would you mind date trading January Birthstones? Tysm!
Oh my gosh really sorry, I only just saw this :(
Also sorry but (I know its dumb since its not displayed) but the date for me carries symbolism for something personal, so I'd prefer to keep it

Yep sure, i'll send it over :)
Post automatically merged:

Oh my gosh really sorry, I only just saw this :(
Also sorry but (I know its dumb since its not displayed) but the date for me carries symbolism for something personal, so I'd prefer to keep it
Thank you so much! I just saw the candy arrive. I’ll send the TBT now :)

Hi! How much would red candy / winter mittens / christmas candy / father’s day carnation be? If it’s still available, thanks ^^

Back