LGBTQA - Discussion and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it is !! but i have a lot of, like, fictional crushes, and almost none of them are female. what's weird is that it's the opposite for ladies, whenever i watch shows or movies all of my attention is focused on the ladies and almost none on the men. i guess i just have weird tastes.

then again, said fictional men aren't human so... yeah. :p

as for my sexual preferences... hmm. it's really hard to pinpoint my exact preference.

It's okay most of my crushes are fictional cyborg men :rolleyes:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/

I comment on that site.

where the **** do members of the community get off thinking that it's acceptable to misgender someone just because you don't like them

Unfortunately, quite a lot of LGBT+ people like to degrade their own. It's ironic because we're all supposed to be together, trying to make the world a more loving and accepting place, and we turn on each other instead. It goes against everything we're striving for.

Unfortunately, quite a lot of LGBT+ people like to degrade their own. It's ironic because we're all supposed to be together, trying to make the world a more loving and accepting place, and we turn on each other instead. It goes against everything we're striving for.

I feel as though I'm one of few that fails to understand why "trans" is in the entire "LGBT" category, I mean being trans isn't a sexual preference, so why does it so frequently get categorised with sexual preference? Gender preference and sexual preference are two completely different things.

I could never be able to come out as polyromantic or genderfluid. The one time I said I was pan I got massive hate from my friends, (except for two) so I basically just laughed it off saying I was kidding. I also said that I just wanted to see their reactions. When they started to hate on me I just felt like I wanted to die. I probably won't ever get enough courage to say who I really am.

I don't know whether I'm gay or straight.. I can definitely admit that I feel a much stronger attraction towards males, but I do think I'm also attracted to women as well, just not as much.

I also think because of this I'm alienating myself from looking at women as potential partners. I know the easiest solution is to "try it out w/ a female" (when I say try I mean a relationship, not sex) but I don't want the leverage for being in a straight relationship to be solely because I want to experiment. I care about other people's times and feelings too much to mess them around.

thoughts..?

I think men are hot and I have seen some good looking nerdy guys. Not I have no desire to have sexual relations with any man. I know that I'm straight but as a 25 year old female why is it that I never had any desire to kiss a man or engage any sort of romance?

I think men are hot and I have seen some good looking nerdy guys. Not I have no desire to have sexual relations with any man. I know that I'm straight but as a 25 year old female why is it that I never had any desire to kiss a man or engage any sort of romance?

Maybe you're asexual

I don't know whether I'm gay or straight.. I can definitely admit that I feel a much stronger attraction towards males, but I do think I'm also attracted to women as well, just not as much.

I also think because of this I'm alienating myself from looking at women as potential partners. I know the easiest solution is to "try it out w/ a female" (when I say try I mean a relationship, not sex) but I don't want the leverage for being in a straight relationship to be solely because I want to experiment. I care about other people's times and feelings too much to mess them around.

thoughts..?

if you feel attracted to men and women then I say you're probably bi. People can be 99% attracted to men and only 1% attracted to women and still be considered bi!

Cause you're a mermaid

if you feel attracted to men and women then I say you're probably bi. People can be 99% attracted to men and only 1% attracted to women and still be considered bi!

I don't know if I am bi. On rare occasion if I see a picture of a female my age or in real life passing by I would think that their face is freaking gorgeous. But I would never think of touching them. Is it normal for a female to think another female is hot? At the same time I prefer geeky looking men and I would want to touch a man who I think it hot but not another female.

I could never be able to come out as polyromantic or genderfluid. The one time I said I was pan I got massive hate from my friends, (except for two) so I basically just laughed it off saying I was kidding. I also said that I just wanted to see their reactions. When they started to hate on me I just felt like I wanted to die. I probably won't ever get enough courage to say who I really am.
Well you said you only said it to see their reactions which means you weren't being true to yourself. The only time I seen you do anything that was poly was you being in a relationship with a actual person and a fictional person(at the same time). I also seen you saying you had crushes with multiple people at your school(probably comparing this to what sugerella said before). My understanding is that you're are young and honestly don't know what the *** you're even talking about. If you couldn't have one relationship work how will you function with a multitude?

Well you said you only said it to see their reactions which means you weren't being true to yourself. The only time I seen you do anything that was poly was you being in a relationship with a actual person and a fictional person(at the same time). I also seen you saying you had crushes with multiple people at your school(probably comparing this to what sugerella said before). My understanding is that you're are young and honestly don't know what the *** you're even talking about. If you couldn't have one relationship work how will you function with a multitude?

no no me saying i wanted to se their reactions was so they would think that I wasn't really, and I'm pretty sure I am.

Last edited:
no no me saying i wanted to se their reactions was so they would think that I wasn't really, and I'm pretty sure I am.

tumblr_ni6hvw0Ttu1sfxbt8o1_500.gif

lost me

nononono you don't have to apologize(English isn't my first language) so I'm confuse in what you were trying to imply.

Oh, well then that's okay! What I meant was I had told my friends "I only wanted to see your reactions, 'cause I thought it would be funny." Not that I meant that was my opinion towards the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back