• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying LF Town Improvement Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasimei

Seashore Ghost
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (46) +
Looking to buy or trade for the following:

Azumaya Gazebo (Mossy) x 2
Pergola (Purple Flowers)
Medieval Building Side (Dark Grey)
Plaza Arch (Classic)
Plaza Clock (Classic)
Plaza Bench (Classic) x2
Plaza Ferris Wheel (Classic)
Plaza Game Stand (Classic)
Castle Gate
Castle Tower
Castle Wall

Gazebo (White)
Medieval Building Side (Pink)
Pergola (Blue Flowers)
Plaza Arch (Vivid)
Plaza Bench (Vivid)
Plaza Clock (Vivid)
Plaza Game Stand (Vivid)
Plaza Teacup Ride (Cool)
Ring-Con
Fossils (36, unidentified)

Hello! Which Castle Gate, Tower and Wall are you looking for? I have a few leftovers from building my castle you can have (I think mostly in ivory?). I also have a full set of all colour variations I keep around for cataloging so you are also welcome to catalog the whole set if you'd like.

Hello! Which Castle Gate, Tower and Wall are you looking for? I have a few leftovers from building my castle you can have (I think mostly in ivory?). I also have a full set of all colour variations I keep around for cataloging so you are also welcome to catalog the whole set if you'd like.
Howdy friend! I would love to catalogue the variations if that's possible! What can I offer you for your time :0?

Howdy friend! I would love to catalogue the variations if that's possible! What can I offer you for your time :0?
You dont have to give me anything! It will take me a few mins to pull them all out of storage. Just let me know when you are available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back