• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading LF: Pear wardrobe, I have the cherry set

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (306) +
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to trade the fruit furniture 1:1

I have:
Cherry Set

Looking for:
PEAR (only the wardrobe is okay)

Got
APPLE (Thank you Pistache)
PEACH (Thanks Ahousar97)

Last edited:
I have the apple tv and chair and would love to trade for the cherry set (it's my favorite)!
Are you still looking?

Yes! let me set a dodo code

The code is 2P347

Last edited:
I need to craft them, but will be over asap! Just a second ;)

Done! I'm on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I have the orange end table and orange wall-mounted clock if you're interested?

Edit: Oh i'm sorry i totally didn't even notice oranges weren't on your looking for list, my bad!!

Last edited:
I can craft a peach box surprise, pear bed, pear rug, and orange rug. I'd like 2 cherry speakers and 2 cherry lamps if possible.

I can craft a peach box surprise, pear bed, pear rug, and orange rug. I'd like 2 cherry speakers and 2 cherry lamps if possible.

Are there also rugs, I didn't know that.

But sure I can do that

the code is 6R1KN

Last edited:
i have the peach set and want the cherry set! i would have to do it sometime tomorrow though, i'll message you when i'm available!

It's a recipe you have to find. There is also fruit related clothing, umbrellas and walls, but I figured you wanted furniture.

Good to know, I edited mu last post so maybe you didn't saw the code

Back