LF : ART! With tbt and/or collectibles for offers!

Lynnatchii

🦅🥛🧸 🪄🍢
Bells
Snow Angel Snowman
Daisy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
My Melody Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pavé Purple Feather
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (60) +
I have loads of tbt (and I mean a lot in my abd) to spend so drop your examples and how much tbt you're looking for!

I also can use any collectibles in my inventory, I need them all out since I'm barely active anyway.

I would like all my characters (3 characters) in one scene/piece/art. The pose I have in mind is either them walking together and having "we're going in a adventure! " Feel to it. And/or them sleeping together in a floating island.

I'd accept all offers with collectibles, but I will be a little picky with my tbt (but I'll mostly accept it tho)
fullbodiesWITHNOTES.jpg
fullbodiesWITHOUTNOTESpsd.jpg
sorry for the messy art, but this is all I have for now that can be used as reference (literally speedrun making this,so it's really scuffed)

Last edited:
Hello, I'm not very good with humans but it would be good for me to practice, how would you like it if I try my best to make art of your OC for free and if it happens you'd be willing to pay for it when it's finished you can decide how much you wanna pay for it, how does that sound to you?
Edit: Oh right here is the only examples I have for humans right now:
Sure go ahead, thanks

I might be interested in drawing your fox-human OC, I'm at work rn so I can't type much but you can look at my art gallery for examples :)

Hihi! I just started a free shop here (if you want to see samples) https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/free-art-pwyw-art-swap-0-2.612368/

There is more on my instagram @ jisutsu where I have done some silly group poses, but I'd be interested in spending some more time on one so it doesn't look so much like joke art.

The characters you have look adorable 🥺🥺 Are they for/from anything, may I ask?

Hihi! I just started a free shop here (if you want to see samples) https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/free-art-pwyw-art-swap-0-2.612368/

There is more on my instagram @ jisutsu where I have done some silly group poses, but I'd be interested in spending some more time on one so it doesn't look so much like joke art.

The characters you have look adorable 🥺🥺 Are they for/from anything, may I ask?
Thank you! Not really, they're just some silly characters that I made with my friends. But maybe we'll use some of the art for our group pfp! Are you looking for anything? Collectible or tbt? I feel like it's not fair if I gave something in return to the others but not to you.

Last edited:
Back