North America Let's trade amiibo cards! [FT] S1-S5, WA, Sanrio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm aware that compared to many, I don't have much experience trading here. I mostly do my trading through facebook amiibo groups. I thought i'd try anyway. I have all SPs from 401-424 and I'm very interested in your Welcome Amiibo cards. I'm missing many to tell you the truth but seems like you only need Series 5 SP Isabelle? Let me know if you're interested :)
Heya! I just updated my thread, unfortunately I've already received an offer for the remaining Isabelle card I need – I'm so sorry! ):

This may be a long shot but I have a perfect Stinky and interested in Lucky!
Hellooo! I actually have a pending trade with the last Lucky I had (I just now updated my thread – sorry!). If you're interested in any other cards I have, please let me know! ^^;

Howdy!

It looks like you have pending trades for all the cards you need, but I thought I would ask anyway--
Could I interest you in any of my cards (https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/ft-series-1-5-lf-anything-dreamies.599836/) for 076 Jeremiah?
Hello!~ Unfortunately I'd prefer to stick to trades where it is mutually beneficial towards completion since shipping gets costly very quickly. I would love to help this amazing community finish up their collections, but at $5 per person, it'll unfortunately just break the bank for me (esp during the holiday season). ;o; I'll be closing my thread as soon as all of my ongoing trades are complete – I'm so very sorry. I wish you luck getting Jeremiah!

I need WA 42, WA 47 and WA 50. Maybe I can help you in some way?
Helloooo! WA 50 Tasha is actually currently pending, I just totally forgot to put pending beside her (whoops)! Since I am basically done with my collection (just waiting on my pending trades to wrap up), I'll be closing my thread very soon – I'm so sorry!! ;o;' I wish you the absolute best completing your collection, I know how hard WA cards are to find. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back