Bells
Switch
2272-9391-6625
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Tasty Cake
DaJgFK4VMAAQQbV.jpg
DaJvCoPUQAAiqK7.jpg

Did some LoZ designs tonight, really proud of how they turned out! I'd love suggestions for more LoZ themed clothing. Yell at me on discord or on here if you like them!

HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG

HNI_0079.JPG
HNI_0080.JPG
HNI_0081.JPG
HNI_0082.JPG

i really like these! i would love to see more.

What I could suggest is maybe some clothing themed around certain characters of the games, or maybe simple shirts/dresses with an item on it like maybe a fairy, cucco, sword/shield, etc?

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing some shirts, or maybe another dress, with the heart containers, boss keys, and other simple items. I'll work on them tonight, and let ya'll know how much progress i've made!

Not a clothing suggestion, but I would like to give you a challenge I could potentially benefit from. I want to customize a guitar to look like the Guitar of Waves from Majora's Mask but I can't make an original design to save my life. If you can come up with something serviceable I'd happily share a pic of the guitar to showcase your work.

I love these I’m going to use the QR thing when I play tomorrow to get these. I think it would be Kool if u could make a Alice in wonderland dress

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love these I?m going to use the QR thing when I play tomorrow to get these. I think it would be Kool if u could make a Alice in wonderland dress

These are GOLDEN. Sometimes I wish there was an Ordinance to make your villagers wear a uniform because this would totally be it.

Back