• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Clothing Lee-chan's designs^^

Lee-chan

Artist ~
Bells
Hi everyone :)
I really enjoy designing in animal crossing, especially cute stuff :)
I would love to share my designs with all of you for free and know your opinion about them ^_^
advice is very appreciated!

bFIZGru.png

I will upload more soon :)

hni0029byf47edgux.jpg

hni0017b8sizawtve.jpg

hni0062tho0b65r39.jpg

bluespringdreijuylq2mp3.jpg

hni002525lb8usgck.jpg

hni0012xrhvj4e7s8.jpg

hni00577hljsbmafc.jpg

trenchcoatc49fuaeo28.jpg

hni0074nam1s6y20f.jpg

coatwithlacevlf4u2xbs3.jpg

Qfb7JJl.jpg

F2K9Lma.jpg

6b8soCA.jpg

6LIonZk.jpg

sphkmUN.jpg

designy14vdnixb6.jpg

6uot7kriply.jpg

3v78ijd523o.jpg

bluehoodieidgkxotlsv.jpg

Last edited:
i love these!!! they're really rad and i'll definately be using the colourful dress uvu

Awww thank you very much guys ;w;

@Amykins: Omg really? xD
Haha I went to your thread, but I couldn't see which one you mean o.o
You have really cute designs btw ^^

The white lace halter top. I can't complain though, yours is better than mine >.>;;

Oh yep they look a bit similar to each other I guess ^^"
Haha I'll take that as a compliment xD thanks ;w;
But still, you're 1000x better than me in path designing xD

Hehe that's just cuz I'm anal. Seriously, I LOVE those ruffles! Can I ask you how you tackle color blends? I wish there were more color options in the game, I have a really hard time finding suitable colors for gradients. How do you make it look so natural?

First off I chose colors with a wider range of color gradients, for example brown and beige or black and grey. If you look at my designs, I used those colors on most of my dresses and skirts. And in order not to make it look flat, I try to put as much detail as possible in every design xD it's simple, just try to put more detail in it :)
Maybe I can do some kind of design tutorial? o.o I don't think I've ever seen sth like that but it would be a good idea I guess ^^"

Oh my god, I love these <333

I'll have to get a QR machine in my hybrid town and wear these! They are soooo cute! You are amazing!

Back