• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Least favorite K.K. Slider song?

I can't remember the name of it, but jvgsJeff put a creepy song on a couple of months ago while I was in his house and it was night for me and it just creeped me out ugh

"I Love You"... which I hate because the cover art is super cute and has Felicity on it, but it makes me depressed to listen to.

I feel like I might be alone on this but I hate bubblegum k.k. Also that really short one with the red question marks on the cover Pondering I think its called?

K.K. Dirge, Hypno K.K. + K.K. Synth creep me out if I'm honest.

Last edited:
I hate KK Dirge :/ Gaston plays it in his house which makes it 57x creepier bc Gaston's house looks like a frickign abandoned basement or something.......I hate going in there o_o

Back