• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Lazy Villager Tier List

punchy!!!! <33 ;u; clay's design is super cute too.

would place sasha in the s tier, and marty + chabwick in the b tier. there are so many blue lazy villagers, heccers

1713946936267.png

IMG_0199.png

Today I learned I either dislike or am neutral to the vast majority of lazy villagers.

my-image (1).png

I've randomly grown to love Chabwick, his little earmuffs are absolutely adorable.

I think Raddle being based on a yellow-banded poison dart frog, wearing protective gear + being found while island hopping during the COVID pandemic made me love him.

I adore elephants and Tucker being based on a mammoth is so cool. Dizzy being the simplistic elephant makes him so endearing to me.

IMG_2720.png

i know this tier list is outdated since the 2.0 update, but i just went off of the original link LOL

i love the lazies, honestly one of my favorite personalities in the game—they’re just the cutest. my boy cranston is always gonna be first, but there are so many lazies that i love

Back