• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

May I buy I? :3

Yeah sure!!

I'm ready to send the bells as soon as you reply to this (': can't wait for this little baby, her name is going to be Lilo! She'll go great with Blossom and Pumpkin (':

That's a great name for her, I love it <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll reply to the rest of everyone's comments later~ I've got company coming over soon so I'll be offline for most of the day ;u;

Last edited:
heyo, i'm ready to pay for the adoptable i reserved! i might be asleep later, will send the bells as soon as i see your reply c:

heyo, i'm ready to pay for the adoptable i reserved! i might be asleep later, will send the bells as soon as i see your reply c:

Okay thanks!! After I receive the bells I'll send over the adoptable~

Bleh, at this rate I'll never be able to get one...
Next time I'm ready to release a batch I'll let you guys know beforehand so that it can give more people a chance to adopt one
these are so cute i can't even

ahhh i wish i was here to get some, but i'll do my best to get one next time ;v; good luck selling the rest c:
Thank you and I'm glad that you like them!!
your adoptables are rly cute!! great job~
Thanks
VGVVdb0.gif

I hope you make more fluffy kitties soon C: Muenster needs a buddy, ahaha //// <3

...just like, release a zoo of macaron animals XDDD
There will be more fluffy kitties in the next batch ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿After the next Cataron batch I'll release the owls huehue but maybe one time I'll make a batch of many different assorted animals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also guys I removed the pointy eyebrows off of the blue Cataron LOL I think they look better this way though

Reserving the blue one, if I may?
looks a lot better without those brows...

When will the next batches out, when the last cataron sells? You've got me addicted cx

may i reserve C and/or D? they're so cute, but i can only choose one ;-;

[size=-2]Wait, owls?! I must have! ಥ_ಥ I will be waiting for a few days I'm sure.[/size]

may i reserve C and/or D? they're so cute, but i can only choose one ;-;
Which one would you like to reserve? There's another user interested in C but they would be fine with D as a second choice
Can I reserve C pls~

Or D if Kanaa wants C.
I'll wait for Kanaa to respond and then I'll let you know which one is gonna be available~

Which one would you like to reserve? There's another user interested in C but they would be fine with D as a second choice

ah i wanted to reserve C >n<

edit: I'll just pay you now for C o:

Last edited:
ah i wanted to reserve C >n<

edit: I'll just pay you now for C o:

Thank you for adopting them <3 I'll send them to you in a PM soon

------------------------------------------------------------
@Swiftstream I'll reserve D for you now!!

Last edited:
Back