• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Kiki's Cycling Thread ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have Felicity when she's in boxes?

may i have felicity when she goes in boxes ?

I'll put you both down as lurkers and I'll PM you both when Felicity is in boxes. The first one to reply gets her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please lurk for Bam?
Yep!

is it okay if i lurk for marshal? ; o ; or can only one person at a time lurk for him?
You can lurk for him too!

Hello! :) Just wanted to tell you, I've just got Flo so you can delete her name from the list. I am still lurking for the other three though!

Uh?... I was sure I already posted this, but seems like it didn't save :confused:

Anyway, I've just got Walt the cranky kangaroo, so you can remove also his name from my lurk. I'm still on for Annalisa the normal anteater and Lyman the jock koala though! Thanks.

Uh?... I was sure I already posted this, but seems like it didn't save :confused:

Anyway, I've just got Walt the cranky kangaroo, so you can remove also his name from my lurk. I'm still on for Annalisa the normal anteater and Lyman the jock koala though! Thanks.

I'll update the lurking list on my new cycling thread!

Hello! :D I've just obtained my last dreamie, Lyman the jock koala! So you can remove me from the lurkers list. Thanks for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back