• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Kiiro's Art Shop - Not Accepting New Orders

Can I get the last spot for a sketch? I can afford it now <3

If a Sketch is 250 TBT and 2.50 RLC, does that mean you could get a shaded chibi for 1000 TBT? o:

Username: ShayminSkies
Commission type: Headshot Sketch
References: https://toyhou.se/472052.yume
Personality: Kind, Quite, and Gentle. All the info you need is on the toyhou.se link c:

Last edited:
Username: Kairi-Kitten
References: Kion-[X] Larger-[X]
Personality: On ref :')

If too late bah ill wait xD

Is your waiting list full?? I've been lurking for a spot ever since you opened up ;n;

Can I get the last spot for a sketch? I can afford it now <3

If a Sketch is 250 TBT and 2.50 RLC, does that mean you could get a shaded chibi for 1000 TBT? o:

Username: ShayminSkies
References: https://toyhou.se/472052.yume
Personality: Kind, Quite, and Gentle. All the info you need is on the toyhou.se link c:

Yup! I'll add you to the waiting list now.

Sorry, I can't offer to draw chibis for TBT at the moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Kairi-Kitten
References: Kion-[X] Larger-[X]
Personality: On ref :')

If too late bah ill wait xD

If I get to the end of the waiting list, and I still feel like drawing, I'll definitely add you to it. I just don't want to burn myself out and start rushing through commissions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is your waiting list full?? I've been lurking for a spot ever since you opened up ;n;

The last spot for the waiting list has just been filled, but if I get to the end of that list, and I feel like drawing more, I'll open up more slots.

I just don't want to draw too many at once, and start rushing through things just to get them done. I'd rather take commissions when I know I can put 100% effort into them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I get to the end of the waiting list, and I still feel like drawing, I'll definitely add you to it. I just don't want to burn myself out and start rushing through commissions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last spot for the waiting list has just been filled, but if I get to the end of that list, and I feel like drawing more, I'll open up more slots.

I just don't want to draw too many at once, and start rushing through things just to get them done. I'd rather take commissions when I know I can put 100% effort into them.

Absolutely understandable if you don't make it, it's alright ^.^ I hope your hand gets enough rest :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha that's understandable, I'll just lurk some more until I can snag one :3

Just wanted to let you know that I probably won't be able to draw much this weekend since I'll be busy with birthday stuff. Sorry!

Last edited:
Just gonna potate here because slots are full and I haven't been on here in months lol. Great art! :)

I've moved everyone from the waiting list into slots, but I can't start the next batch of commissions until my A/C is fixed. It's supposed to be really hot for the next few days and running my computer will make the room even warmer.

I'll let you know when I'm able to draw again (sometime this week). Sorry about that! :(

I've moved everyone from the waiting list into slots, but I can't start the next batch of commissions until my A/C is fixed. It's supposed to be really hot for the next few days and running my computer will make the room even warmer.

I'll let you know when I'm able to draw again (sometime this week). Sorry about that! :(

No prob! I understand. I will be waiting for your PM for details on how to pay you! ^-^

IS THAT A SLOT I SEE IF IM NOT TOO LATE PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT >_<

Thank you so much! I'll let you know when I re-open slots.

Yay! I've followed you on DA as well...but again I haven't been on in a few months so I have over 20k+ notifications LOL.
Going through them all is ; - ; quite a task.

Username: Kaiserin
References: [x]
Personality: Happy and Optimistic. //I'll take that last slot ;w;

IS THAT A SLOT I SEE IF IM NOT TOO LATE PLEASE CAN I HAVE IT >_<

Someone did cancel, and my A/C is repaired now, but I think I'll leave that slot empty for now, because I'm a little busier than I thought I'd be.

There was also one other person ahead of you, waiting for a slot, and another one or two after you. With my current workload, I think I'll finish the current list first, and then decide if I'm able to take any more.

I'm so sorry. I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes though. >_<

Someone did cancel, and my A/C is repaired now, but I think I'll leave that slot empty for now, because I'm a little busier than I thought I'd be.

There was also one other person ahead of you, waiting for a slot, and another one or two after you. With my current workload, I think I'll finish the current list first, and then decide if I'm able to take any more.

I'm so sorry. I'll be sure to keep you updated if anything changes though. >_<

Ahh okay, no worries, don't push yourself too hard c:

Back