• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

☆*・゜Katie's Fantastic Art Competition!゜・*☆ WINNERS ON PAGE 76! :D

Okay, after making all of you wait two extra days to announce the winners, the time is finally here...

Let's start with the Bumps:

The winner, with 230 bumps is... PandaNikita!

Before I announce the winners for the art portion of this contest, just let me say this was a very hard decision for me and a few friends to make. But, lets get to it.

Third Place:

Sune! With their beautifully clean picture of Akina x3

Second Place:

Plantlet! With a really creative drawing of Akina and Blossom, the palette was quite different but it fit the characters really well!

And last but not least...in First Place:

Kasuralixa! With a breathtaking hyper-realistic drawing of Blossom!

Congrats to all of the winners <3

Also, if you want to see what everyone drew without going to the OP, just click on their names and it'll bring you to their drawing :3

Congrats winners!

Okay, after making all of you wait two extra days to announce the winners, the time is finally here...

Let's start with the Bumps:

The winner, with 230 bumps is... PandaNikita!

Before I announce the winners for the art portion of this contest, just let me say this was a very hard decision for me and a few friends to make. But, lets get to it.

Third Place:

Sune! With their beautifully clean picture of Akina x3

Second Place:

Plantlet! With a really creative drawing of Akina and Blossom, the palette was quite different but it fit the characters really well!

And last but not least...in First Place:

Kasuralixa! With a breathtaking hyper-realistic drawing of Blossom!

Congrats to all of the winners <3

Also, if you want to see what everyone drew without going to the OP, just click on their names and it'll bring you to their drawing :3

faints
im so honored omg
thank you so much for hosting this giveaway wowowow

Ahhh thank you!! I really needed this for my collab giveaway! Thank you for holding this competition! Congratulations to the winners you are great artists!

Back