Kasuralixa's Art Shop -- CLOSED

Absolutely! I'll draw anything as long as I have a reference picture, its just that most people have me do mayors. You can either post the reference pic here or PM me it--whichever is more comfortable for you. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey can I drop the stuff off now?

is that a good time?

Yeah! I'll open my gates in a sec.

Awesome! I'll probably take you up on that soon. I have a simpler request for right now, though :)

People Being Drawn:
Type of Drawing (chibi, hyperrealistic, etc): Halloween chibi <3
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: reddish brown
Outfit reference (include QR code if applicable): I'll add a reference shot in the next spoiler!
Pose information: I can't decide if I want her to be dressed up as a cat, a ghost, or a witch... Go with whatever you think would be the cutest :)
Payment Offer: 345k + 5 wishlist items
Any Extra Information/Details:

new leaf ref1.jpg

About the 5 wishlist items: I believe that I have every K.K. song in the game, so I can get you any of them from your wishlist. But I feel like five songs would be a lame payment method, I dunno. I have several other items from your list. How would you like me to do this? :)

Hiya!!! Are you still accepting commissions? If so, may I please request a Halloween Themed Chibi(s)? :)

People Being Drawn: Gracelia and Pengutango
Type of Drawing (chibi, hyperrealistic, etc): Chibi
Reference sheets: [Gracelia's] [Pengutango's]
Pose information:
Gracelia in this costume, holding that mask in her hand (the one not pointing up) and in this pose and
Pengutango: (will update when I get the info, if that's okay).​

Payment Offer: 5m Bells (I know there's a special, but for your work, I thought I'd pay a lil' more! Super excited for the product w Pengu ♥♥ )
For Gracelia: Could the mayor have a longer ponytail - perhaps a little past shoulder length? and no glasses for this, please and thank you!! :blush:
For Pengutango:​

Question: Are all chibis on a white BG?

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll probably take you up on that soon. I have a simpler request for right now, though :)

People Being Drawn:
Type of Drawing (chibi, hyperrealistic, etc): Halloween chibi <3
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: reddish brown
Outfit reference (include QR code if applicable): I'll add a reference shot in the next spoiler!
Pose information: I can't decide if I want her to be dressed up as a cat, a ghost, or a witch... Go with whatever you think would be the cutest :)
Payment Offer: 345k + 5 wishlist items

About the 5 wishlist items: I believe that I have every K.K. song in the game, so I can get you any of them from your wishlist. But I feel like five songs would be a lame payment method, I dunno. I have several other items from your list. How would you like me to do this? :)

Awesome! I'll add you when I get on my pc. The discount is offered at 5 items but if you want to offer more that would be great! There's no limit to how many items you can include, I just offer the discount at 5 items minimum so that my art is available to everyone since not everyone is rich :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya!!! Are you still accepting commissions? If so, may I please request a Halloween Themed Chibi(s)? :)

Pose information: Gracelia in a cat costume (cat eats and a dress or something is ok) in any pose (I'm pretty much ok with whatever lol) and Pengutangos (will update when I get the info, if that's okay).
Payment Offer: 1.5m Bells
Any Extra Information/Details: For Gracelia: Could the mayor have a longer ponytail - perhaps a little past shoulder length?

Question: Are all chibis on a white BG?

Yep! I dont close commission requests, I'm always open unless on vacation! I'll add you when I'm on my pc as well. Also, all my chibis are transparent! The default display is white but if you click hold and drag you can see theyre all transparent.

aahh okay :) Would it be fine if I leave a message here linking to my original form once all details are finalized and filled in?

I could also swing by to pay, whenever you're free and available~ ;)

aahh okay :) Would it be fine if I leave a message here linking to my original form once all details are finalized and filled in?

I could also swing by to pay, whenever you're free and available~ ;)

Absolutely! I have to put my DS and phone on charge right now so I wont be available for the rest of tonight. I'm taking another payment on Saturday around noon so how about 1pm EST on Saturday?

Absolutely! I have to put my DS and phone on charge right now so I wont be available for the rest of tonight. I'm taking another payment on Saturday around noon so how about 1pm EST on Saturday?

That should work :)

Do you do actual pictures? Like if I posted a pic of myself would you be able to draw it? *-*

Here is the updated order form with all info. fields filled in:

Pose information:
Gracelia in this costume, holding that mask in her hand (the one not pointing up) and in this pose and
Pengutango: Costume - Little Sister from Bioshock and same post as in link​

Payment Offer: 5m Bells - I know there's a special, but for your work, I thought I'd pay a lil' more!
For Gracelia: Could the mayor have a longer ponytail - perhaps a little past shoulder length? and no glasses for this, please and thank you!! :blush:
For Pengutango: Please have this chibi with yellow contacts (here) :)

Super excited for the product w Pengu ♥♥

Payment: Saturday Oct 4 @ 1:00 PM EST

Here is the updated order form with all info. fields filled in:

Pose information:
Pengutango: Costume - Little Sister from Bioshock and same post as in link​

Payment Offer: 5m Bells - I know there's a special, but for your work, I thought I'd pay a lil' more!
For Pengutango: Please have this chibi with yellow contacts (here) :)

Super excited for the product w Pengu ♥♥

Payment: Saturday Oct 4 @ 1:00 PM EST

Aw omg, are you sure youre comfortable paying that much? I'm glad you like my work that much though <3 I'll make sure to note the longer ponytail and no glasses for you and the yellow contacts for pengu ^^

Do you do actual pictures? Like if I posted a pic of myself would you be able to draw it? *-*

I absolutely do! You can post it or PM me your order, whichever makes you more comfortable! Just include the pic as a reference ^^

I'm perfectly fine paying you 5m! Pengu and I are super excited for the product!!! :D

I'm perfectly fine paying you 5m! Pengu and I are super excited for the product!!! :D

Tbh I'm excited too--I love Majora's Mask and Bioshock ^^ Thank you so much!
Also, you want to be holding the mask in the lower right hand, not the left one making the gesture, correct?

Tbh I'm excited too--I love Majora's Mask and Bioshock ^^ Thank you so much!
Also, you want to be holding the mask in the lower right hand, not the left one making the gesture, correct?

Yup! I think it should be the lower right hand. :D
Yeah, I saw Pengu's picks and the Lil' Sister from Bioshock was soooo nice! Guh, it's gonna be amazin XD. I wish I could have dressed up as skull kid for halloween when I was younger~

Yup! I think it should be the lower right hand. :D
Yeah, I saw Pengu's picks and the Lil' Sister from Bioshock was soooo nice! Guh, it's gonna be amazin XD. I wish I could have dressed up as skull kid for halloween when I was younger~

Awesome! You should totally be Skull Kid for halloween (though this one is probably too close). I'm sure you could order the mask and find someones patterns for the costume! I still dress up and go trick or treating and probably will until I die xD

Look, I want Chester and Rosie in a Halloweene costume, but, I have the 3DS Broken, and, when I have it, it will be later than the 31/10, so, can I request, you give me the art with watermark, and after I get the 3DS and I pay you you remove it? :3

Back