Giveaway Jacques in boxes

dealz

Bells
Pavé
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hello my first time doing this, so Jacques is the first villager to be moving away from my town of Sunshine...he is all packed and ready to go. I was just wondering whether anyone would like to give the fella a home, not asking for anything in return but any tips would be welcome as I'm pretty new to this.

Is he still available? My daughter would love him in her town.

Oh and some advice, make sure to ask anyone visiting for an adoption to CLEAR THEIR VOID before they come over. This means they will visit any other town with ten villagers BEFORE they visit yours. This clears any unwanted villagers they may bring over to your town via their void. Sorry if you already knew this :)

He is still available, if your daughter would like him just get into contact with me with her 3ds code and we can make the trade happen. Thanks for the advice, always welcome :)

Great, thank you so much! Can you please give us about 20 minutes? We are just plotting Ruby in her new town. Would that be okay?

You are AWESOME! Will message you soon :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

We will be ready in five! Her FC is 0705-2803-1762 and her town name is Akatsuka.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again for super Jacques and for being super nice :)

Back