Shop Jacob + Shiida's Art Shop

Ahh man missed the slots. Will wait for the waitlist to reopen. Also Jacob, do you draw AC villagers (in colour)?

Ahh man missed the slots. Will wait for the waitlist to reopen. Also Jacob, do you draw AC villagers (in colour)?

Yea I can try, I haven't done a lot of them.
Would you want it in like a realistic or cartoonish style cuz I think I can do both

Yayy~ I would like it to be cartoonish please. In that case,

jacob draw me:
References: Pippy
extra details + requests: if at all possible, please draw her holding a white cosmos flower. If not, you have the freedom to draw her however you like~

I really love your coloured piece. Looking forward to see the result!! Thanksies~

wait nevermind i think the waitlist is closed

Last edited:
guys im back, just gona do the ones that were paid for already and finish 1 more drawing comm so i can do a chibi auction later..sry

if these are being cancelled may i get my 200tbt back?
if not thats fine, just dont want to lose my tbt

OKAY. this time i won't get banned. but i am back anyway. ive lined some of these but i have to catch up on school now. thx

- - - Post Merge - - -

my post didn't appear?!?!?

Sounds good Gam, also sorry for the existing waits, it was finals weeks when those orders came through.

Summers here now so I can probably work on most of them soon.

jacob draw me
References: No refs, I'll update tho just in case.
extra details + requests: I'm getting a few tattoos in a few weeks. I want this design to be on the back of my next. I want the word "angels" to be in it but I want butterflies as well. Like they're emerging or rising up. I want them to just a imagery of representing my decease love ones.
thanks

Last edited:
Back