• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Jack Thompson Strikes again!

MasterDS

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Posts
1,115
Bells
1,434
Points
0
That's right...

Link

Shouldn't he be too busy to notice some one insulted him on the internet, making games AO? Doesn't GoW have inapropriete stuff in it? <_<
 
horray for Censorship!

lets cover everything up so we all become delusional... that will solve everything.
 
Well, I officialy dub him a ******** idiot. Seriously, this is going too far. He should be put into solitary confinment (sp).
 
I knew about that. <_< The AOing of Killer 7 was stupid. It was because their was a FULLY CLOTHED sex scene. What the crap was he smoking? All he needs to do now is AO Halo 2, and all the console players will hate him!


^_^
 
Bulerias said:
Well, I officialy dub him a ******** idiot. Seriously, this is going too far. He should be put into solitary confinment (sp).



:eek:

And admin said aword that would be censored at NSider!


:eek:


:eek:


:eek:


:eek:


:eek:


:eek:

Anyway, I can think of other reasons why Nintendogs could be censored, if it was made differently. :evillaugh:
 
MasterDSX said:
I knew about that. <_< The AOing of Killer 7 was stupid. It was because their was a FULLY CLOTHED sex scene. What the crap was he smoking? All he needs to do now is AO Halo 2, and all the console players will hate him!


^_^
Fully-clothed... and that's nt even possible! <__<
 
PikMino42 said:
MasterDSX said:
I knew about that. <_< The AOing of Killer 7 was stupid. It was because their was a FULLY CLOTHED sex scene. What the crap was he smoking? All he needs to do now is AO Halo 2, and all the console players will hate him!


^_^
Fully-clothed... and that's nt even possible! <__<
unless...........no....wait.....your right that is impossible...
 
No, it's probly not possible, he didn't play the game. He read in an article (IGN perhaps) that it had a fully-blown sex scene, or something. I haven't played K7. He attacked again.

Or else
 
Honestly I don't know why he would do this!
I mean come on!
Movies get a lot worse even TV can and as long as the rating is there why should people argue?

I agree totally wioth the icon
badassbuddy_com-jackthomps.gif
 
Back
Top