• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Meteor Shower It's mah birfdei ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Dodo Code

• 6r7wb
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatootSack

Sack of Patoots
Bells
Feedback
100% (30) +
I'm gonna try to clean up my island a bit since I haven't been on in a while, but if anyone would like to come celebrate my birthday with me, come hang out on my island! I'll post a dodo code when my island isn't a hot mess ๐Ÿ˜…

ALSO THERE IS A BABY METEOR SHOWER TONIGHT

Last edited:
Is there any item you would like? Do you have a wish list?
I do have a wishlist! I can update it rq and then post it :)
Post automatically merged:

Still going through items but here it is!

Last edited:
Hey! Are you still there? Sorry I was watching the nintendo direct, I got super excited about Metroid and the Zelda spot that I forgot about anything else ๐Ÿคฃ I hope I can go and give you some nice presents!

Hey! Are you still there? Sorry I was watching the nintendo direct, I got super excited about Metroid and the Zelda spot that I forgot about anything else ๐Ÿคฃ I hope I can go and give you some nice presents!
Yep! Just message back whenever you're ready ๐Ÿ˜‚

If youโ€™re still taking visitors Iโ€™d love to drop by to celebrate your birthday and wish on a few stars โญ
I sure am! Just finished eating & im heading back to my switch.

Dodo is up, I'll just be running around to see if Celeste is here :)

Okay ๐Ÿ˜… celeste either isn't here or she's very good at hiding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back