• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Isle of Lunarium 🍂⭐🦌

rosetti

with love ♡
Bells
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Purple Star Fragment
Invader
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand

✨✨ Lunarium ✨✨
🍄
DA: 1597 4955 8250

Herds of deer and troops of mushrooms overrun Lunarium,
dispersing themselves amongst the whimsical trails.
Along your path you will encounter many,
and if you get lost they will show you the way!
If you're lucky, they may even invite you to the secret gnome ceremony.

12-BA18-C7-A450-4-A78-AF39-99-F2-CEE8007-A.jpg
E3-B10-C95-DB54-40-A2-AAD1-22838-D21-AB89.jpg

🦌

'Lunarium' is actually the name of a device that can illustrate the motion and phases of the moon! This is part of the theme of my island in some areas - I want to include more celestial items in the future (LIKE SOME OF THE ITEMS IN POCKET CAMP COUGHCOUGH) - but right now my island leans heavily more into cottage-core and fairy-core themes. The majority is finished - but a lot of the 'back area' needs filling with more flowers and other items. I honestly don't see myself completing this until something gives me motivation, maybe if more items were added or a big update. Mush lamps and flowers are the backbone of my island lol

There's a little preview of the map in the 'proof' pics - I haven't included more photos of the other areas as I really want visitors to feel as if they're exploring.
A lot of the landscaping is meant to feel organic and natural!
You do not need a ladder or jumping pole to access any of the areas, you can get everywhere by walking.
When you wake up, there's an umbrella just below the plaza.
My house is barren and full of cockroaches, please do not enter!!! Kinda embarrassing!!

26396764-015-A-4-B10-A3-DF-A3-B138-D5505-F.jpg

F97-ADA19-76-A9-4-C1-B-93-D4-ED0-CCFD7-AA53.jpg

Back