• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Island name help!

Help choose an island name! Pick your faves!

• Pink Beach

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dandelion

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Eden Bay

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sunflower

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Moonleaf

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Ashclyst

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pale-tiger

Everything's peachy
Bells
Tasty Cake
So I've seen a bunch of these threads and think they're really fun; I'm definitely unsure what to name my island so would be great to see what you guys think! :)

I love both Sunflower and Eden Bay! Ashclyst is great too. (I'm so bad with choosing names myself so I'm not really helping lmao.) Hmm, I'd say Ashclyst, because it's original and it sounds cool and pretty.

I really love Sunflower from this list, my runner up would be Dandelion. :blush:

Dandelion is my favorite.
You seem to like pink so what about Blush Bay or Blush Beach?

Last edited:
Yeah, choosing names is hard! I only have these names because I've been writing them up in a document for a couple of months when inspiration has struck :D Thank you by the way! Ashclyst is the name of a forest me and my family have loved for many years!

EDIT: Woah loads of replies came in! Thank you all so much for the suggestions already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You seem to like pink so what about Blush Bay or Blush Beach?

Oooh Blush Bay is lovely! I do indeed like pink hahaha! Thank you :)

Last edited:
Are two word names with a space allowed? Also, is it know if the animals add the word "island" to the location name. So, just as an esample, if I chose the name "Leaf Isle" would the animals say "Welcome to Leaf Isle Island?"

Are character other than spaces allowed? The Google translation for "Leafy" in Hawaiian is "lau 'oki." Can something like that be used?

Last edited:
Are two word names with a space allowed? Also, is it know if the animals add the word "island" to the location name. So, just as an esample, if I chose the name "Leaf Isle" would the animals say "Welcome to Leaf Isle Island?"

I think that spaces have been allowed in previous games (someone please correct me if I'm wrong though!) so I am assuming we can have spaces in this one too. I have seen in a few gameplay videos that "Island" is not added to your island name. So if you choose Leaf Isle, it will just be "Leaf Isle". Hope that helps!

Moonleaf is adorable! I think all of them are really cute but Moonleaf was too adorable for me not to choose!

I think that spaces have been allowed in previous games (someone please correct me if I'm wrong though!) so I am assuming we can have spaces in this one too. I have seen in a few gameplay videos that "Island" is not added to your island name. So if you choose Leaf Isle, it will just be "Leaf Isle". Hope that helps!

That helps. I was thinking if the islanders added "island" a few of my options would look or sound funny. For example, something like LeafIsland Island just would not have worked.

That helps. I was thinking if the islanders added "island" a few of my options would look or sound funny. For example, something like LeafIsland Island just would not have worked.

Hahaha yeah, LeafIsland Island doesn't quite have the same ring to it! Glad I could help!

Moonleaf is my favourite, but Sunflower and Dandelion are pretty, too. Actually all your names are good and evoke the feeling I get when playing AC. Ashclyst was not so evocative for me because I had not heard of it. If it is a special place to you, then that works nicely, too. In fact, I might add the names of a couple of forests with special family camping memories to my own list of possible names.

I love Moonleaf! It's just the right amount of originality while still being nice on the tongue.

I really like Sunflower! It just seems so warm and like a cute town animals would want to come visit.

Hi there,

Due to an excess number of island naming threads we have made a decision to use a single sticky thread for this purpose. Please refer to this thread for all your naming needs, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back