• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Island Madness - Town Wins

I know it's disappointing, but all three Mafia asked for this and I wasn't gonna force them to keep playing.

Ace was kinda right, yet no one believed in Ace. #Tragic
Post automatically merged:

Dino what was the last clue?

:(

fwiw I checked dedenne last night and was ready to pretty much clear them as town and go IN on finalarcadia

sigh

Gg guys. Really disappointed with how this game ended bc I really think town could have won here and I was so hyped at how Daniel and I pulled that off

thanks for the flavour though Dino!!! I never read flavour but this was so well done. Pity it ended like this bc I know you put a lot of work into it. Hope you host again in the future

good game, honestly town played great this game and were a lot more cohesive than other games

but ye we decided on this together since it was near impossible to win. sorry

and dino ur flavour was great, i loved it lol

Gg guys. Really disappointed with how this game ended bc I really think town could have won here and I was so hyped at how Daniel and I pulled that off

thanks for the flavour though Dino!!! I never read flavour but this was so well done. Pity it ended like this bc I know you put a lot of work into it. Hope you host again in the future
Thanks, Epona, that really means a lot to me.

not me and dino being v/v and arguing the whole game

I loved to read your flavor dinotown!! hope there is a next time and it all goes smooth

I should not tunnel, but I'm so happy I can read, I only need to make my points go through.
Dino I loved the flavor awesome game, not gonna lie, kinda sad it ended this way, but still glad I played.

whoa

huh, so dedenne and guava were BOTH mafia? so D1 really was a quick save, at least I was right about something lmao. I'm shook that Geoni really was mafia, I trusted you!

Thanks for hosting, DinoTown, it was fun and the flavor text was fantastic! Loved the darker take on the Animal Crossing world. Good game, everyone

whoa

huh, so dedenne and guava were BOTH mafia? so D1 really was a quick save, at least I was right about something lmao. I'm shook that Geoni really was mafia, I trusted you!

Thanks for hosting, DinoTown, it was fun and the flavor text was fantastic! Loved the darker take on the Animal Crossing world. Good game, everyone
yeha honestly they both could carry this game on wifom LOL

Back