• "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Coming Soon on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Island Living: A Photo Journal

Island/Town Name
Littlestar
Hemisphere
North
A little butterfly kissed Joey on the head even though he was trying his darndest to catch it. The cutest thing! ☺️
joey-butterfly3.jpg

Exactly, Raymond! In addition to drinking a little coffee, there's nothing wrong with eating some coffee jelly or espresso ice-cream or coffee marie biscuits either! These are the little things that make me happy. 😁
roost-ray3b.jpg

In other news, Kapp'n brought me to an island where the sakura was blooming! It made me realize that I'm ready for winter to go away. Couldn't resist a selfie. The sakura trees are sooo beautiful. 🌸
sakura-onkappnisland.jpg

I can just imagine, Fuchsia! 😁
fuchsia-looksfromyearsgoneby.jpg

I'm glad I've always been averse to having my photo taken, so there's no evidence of me hanging out at the discotheques and pubs back in the day, dancing into the wee hours of the morning, sipping a coke and bourbon or a brown cow, dressed in the tightest littlest miniskirts with blue mascara on my lashes and blue enamel on my nails. 😆 In much more recent news, I visited Littlestar's newest move-in. She's still busy unpacking.
feb21-newneighbour.jpg

So I caught up with Kitty, our newest move-in! She was fishing by the lake outside the museum.
feb22-kitty-drawer1.jpg

The last concert I went to was Def Leppard's. It was so good! I also have fond memories of watching Sting at the indoor stadium. That was at least a decade ago.
feb22-kitty-drawer2.jpg

Meanwhile, at the plaza, all was calm and still.
plaza-marlo-ray.jpg

Today the snow is gone! I'm not hallucinating! Mr Snowboy confirmed it!
feb25-snow-isgone2.jpg

So it was only yesterday when Joey and I were discussing the mysteries of the universe?
feb24-joey-mystery3c.jpg

feb24-joey-mystery3d.jpg

feb24-joey-mystery3e.jpg

This is very important. Always remember. If you can't color something, ask Joey!

All's well that ends well, Marshal, thank you for the story! ☺️ It's unfortunate that this doesn't happen often enough in real life. The news these days makes me angry and sad all at once. There is no happy ending for too many people, through no fault of their own. 😟
mar4-marshal-cuecards1.jpg

mar4-marshal-cuecards2.jpg

Resetti finally showed up at the Roost! I was happy to see him. Ah, I have fond memories of him showing up in my game and berating me for resetting. 😁
mar5-resetti-6.jpg

Poor Resetti feels lonely now. I wonder why he hasn't been given his old job back. Make it an option for players, you know? More choices can never be a bad thing.
mar5-resetti-usedto-tile.jpg

Of course he's right. He never went too far. All of us survived the experience, haven't we? 😁

Just when I thought I've heard it all! Fuchsia's been a Littlestar resident since June 2020. She's told me so much about her family and her grandparents. She has stories about the kid who looked up to her, a friend who was tone-deaf, the old lady in the park and how she got into trouble working at the antique store. I love that she defends Littlestar whenever a snooty suggests changing things up. Her conversations with her smug, lazy and cranky neighbours crack me up. And today, a story I've not heard before.
mar9-fuchsia-angrypresent-tile.jpg

Joey wanted me to visit him. ☺️
mar10-joey-howaboutvisit-tile.jpg

So I did and we had fun hanging out together. (Would have loved to try that coffee cake!)
mar10-joey-visit-tile.jpg

Just as I was leaving, he stopped me and gave me his photo. This is the third time I've received a photo from Joey. I certainly wasn't expecting it. 😁
mar10-joey-ivisit8.jpg

The aquarium is definitely my favourite section in the museum. It's quiet and peaceful and yet so full of life with so many types of amazing looking fish and colourful coral in the tanks. And thanks to the new in-game camera modes, I can take better pictures than ever.
mar11-museum-aquarium7.jpg

In the outside world, the Littlestar Coffee Club meets every Friday at the plaza to have lively, scintillating conversations about the magical life-sustaining properties of our favourite hot beverage. Never a dull moment.
mar11-plaza-coffeeclub.jpg

In real life, it has been a happy day because I watched the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie! I was a total fangirl and wore one of my five a Jujutsu Kaisen tshirt to the cinema. ☺️

Spotted Kitty walking through the bamboo forest. This forest used to be a lot bigger. I moved it to a smaller corner at the northern part of the map, and somehow it now attracts more islanders to visit it. It's a picturesque spot.
kitty-bamboogrove.jpg

Then I was seized by the terrible urge to edit the screenshot to death. 🤪
kitty-bamboogrove-edited-b.jpg

I think I like it. It has the feel of an ink painting.

Among my islanders, my two smugs Raymond and Marshal, count as constant serious thinkers. Rain or shine or snow, in the morning or at dusk, I often find them deep in thought. (My response is to leave them alone. 😉 )
thinkers-tile.jpg

In other news, I think I might be addicted to playing Core Keeper. I opened it up and 3 hours passed before I realized I needed to stop so I could go cook dinner for the family! It's a fun game. Like a top-down Terraria. You dig and mine to find resources and, if you like, do some fishing and farming. Besides exploration, crafting and base-building, there are enemies and boss fights. Can't wait to play more.

Good weather encourages one to get out and about, doesn't it? Where I live, even though we see the sun every day, I feel no urge to go outside unless I have errands to run. Because it's always too hot and humid. I've lived here all my life and I never got used to it. If only I could join my islanders! It looks like perfect weather they're enjoying these days.
mar15-springtime-scenes.jpg

Back